1HZ Exhaust - Garrett T25 Adapter Plate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

matt.mcinnes

2F-ETI
Threads
Made one of these for a mate here in Oz as he did not want to get a turbo exhaust manifold. May even suit a 1HD if the exhaust manifold bolts patten is the same.

If anyone is interested I can have a few more made up.

ToyotatoT25_0001.jpg

Last edited:
price?
seriously interested.

PM sent

As you can see in the pic's these are not just chamfered but radius curved for a nice smooth flow makes them a little more costly but heaps cheaper than a whole turbo manifold.

Last edited:
Is this the same 3 bolt flange used on the 3B manifolds?

Is this the same 3 bolt flange used on the 3B manifolds?

Maybe the same do you want the hole spacing for the 3 bolts?

Maybe the same do you want the hole spacing for the 3 bolts?

Only for curiousity, I've got three bolt manifolds on ferguson tractors (perkins) and VW tdi's (1.9). Wondering if there are any standards there. People have found MHI turbos which bolted straight to the 3B manifold with it's 3 bolt flange.

It may well be the same do you know the 3B hole spacing for the 3 bolts?

Nope.
Garrett show two triangle flanges in their catalogue for the VW turbos, 60mm centres for the bigger and a 65mm PCD (~56mm centres) for the other.

Trolling the net for turbo flange dimensions just turns up ricers talking absolute crap.

Sorry about the repeats Dougal, Internet issues :mad:

65mm ID and 80mm +-1mm across the bottom of the triangle, 70mm +-1 in hight.

A 60mm I/D variant may be possible too depending on the studs and Allen caps.

Regards Matt

Sorry about the repeats Dougal, Internet issues :mad:

65mm ID and 80mm +-1mm across the bottom of the triangle, 70mm +-1 in hight.

A 60mm I/D variant may be possible too depending on the studs and Allen caps.

Regards Matt

A lot bigger than the garrett triangle then. I'll see if I can measure up a perkins later on.

Gday Matt, I realise this post was from A DECADE AGO which is nuts, but, any chance you have the skills to still make turbo adaptors?
I’m in Sydney and want to cheaply turbo my 1HZ, stock 3 bolt manifold.. I have a CT26 from an 80 Series I wanna Marry up, without needing to pull the manifold and gaskets from the 1HZ. Can’t find anyone that makes them anymore! If I were to provide dimensions.. could you have one drawn up and made? Just a thought! Cheers, Mitch

hmm yes, all the guys I know that have it have 80's. Didn't even occur to me that this would be an issue, I'll remember that. The mamba one does space it down a fair bit so it makes complete sense that it might have clearance issues for the compressor housing on the engine mounts. Might be easier to just swap it out for a HD manifold, it's really not such a big job considering your installing a turbo anyways and it's normally easier to bolt the turbo to the manifold outside the car then install it as one piece. Plus then you can also install a pre-turbo EGT gauge at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom