Bronze Tint For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bump. I am over half way through the 54 ft. If anyone wants any, please let me know soon.

JB

I need enough for my front doors,just tell me how much and how to pay you. If you take paypal that would be great. I won't be back on comp till tonight, will pay you then

Is it a good match for the tint on the LX 450? I didn't see an answer on the previous thread.

payment sent

I have more of this tint for sale if anyone is interested. Thanks

I also need enough for the 2 front side windows. Paypal would be most convenient. Please let me know how much and where to send payment.

Thanks, jt

I also need enough for the 2 front side windows. Paypal would be most convenient. Please let me know how much and where to send payment.

Thanks, jt
96LC-
I just sent you a PM.

I have more of this tint for sale if anyone is interested. Thanks
Well, I have to say there is a lot of interest in this tint. I received quite a few orders. I have enough tint to send everyone so I'll work down the list based on receipt of payments. My only bottle neck is the tint packaging. I have boxes and rolls to ship the first 2 orders now (Jay and Will). I'll have more boxes in next week and ship more orders then. I hope everyone can be patient, but it's just not worth shipping without the correct llumar package to protect the product through UPS. Happy 4th to the USA!:beer::cheers::)

Thanks JB. This is the post I missed. Looking forward to sticking it on this week-end.

All orders before the 4th will ship today. LOfi- yours will go out this week.
Track#'s to follow!
I still have tint.
Thanks... JB

Tint arrived! I installed it this weekend.

Looks great. Installation on side windows really easy. The rear window needed a little help with a heat gun to eliminate some small fingers because of the slight curve.

It is a nice match.

Thanks!

Tint arrived! I installed it this weekend.

Looks great. Installation on side windows really easy. The rear window needed a little help with a heat gun to eliminate some small fingers because of the slight curve.

It is a nice match.

Thanks!
Trekker-
Glad you like the tint. It makes a big difference in keeping the crusier cooler. Plus, the AC doesn't have to work so hard to cool the inside down after you've been parked for some time. Post up some pics if you want... you might be one of the few who did this job yourself. Props to you!:beer:

a few pics. The tint is a spot on match. As mentioned before, it does not have the reflective quality of the windows but it is cooler inside, looks good and I can pick my nose in relative privacy.

DSCF0421.JPG

DSCF0422.JPG

DSCF0423.JPG

DSCF0425.JPG

You can see the :princess: here. She is a little hungry and beat from a day on the water.

DSCF0427.JPG

DSCF0428.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom