80 Series General Tech and Classifieds (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn, Now I don't have a bumper on the hundred.

Maybe I should keep it. It did pretty well this weekend.

My Lord!

Armour that junk up and get after it!
You know what you are dealing with atleast with the junk you got in the driveway.

Agreed, the hundred proved itself this
weekend. Armour coming next. Bumpers by Lenny!

we will have to call your rig the "guinea pig" ...

Do all 40ths have lockers?

Nope not all of em.

Do all 40ths have lockers?

It does seem to be 50/50 though... unlike previous years. What is really odd is that the majority of the Collector's Editions do... that series was the last to come off the line in late 97 so I figure they were trying to liquidate parts inventory and lockers fell into that... Collector's Editions got the two-tone wheels from the 40th's

It does seem to be 50/50 though... unlike previous years. What is really odd is that the majority of the Collector's Editions do... that series was the last to come off the line in late 97 so I figure they were trying to liquidate parts inventory and lockers fell into that... Collector's Editions got the two-tone wheels from the 40th's

My 62 got the 2 tone 40th wheels in the parking lot of an Auto Zone on the way to Katemcy a few years ago.

My 62 got the 2 tone 40th wheels in the parking lot of an Auto Zone on the way to Katemcy a few years ago.

I remember that day. That was a good day...

My CE also has LX climate control....

My CE also has LX climate control....

Some CE's have the rear cell-phone window too... the one that doesn't open, like an LX...

What is a rear cell phone window?

Almost every LX450 came with a [STRIKE]cell[/STRIKE] carphone and if it did, then one of the driver side sliding glass windows.... didn't slide, it was fixed in place so an antenna could be mounted. There have been some exceptions i believe. But someone once said thier CE had this rear glass but no actual carphone... wierd huh.

Almost every LX450 came with a [STRIKE]cell[/STRIKE] carphone and if it did, then one of the driver side sliding glass windows.... didn't slide, it was fixed in place so an antenna could be mounted. There have been some exceptions i believe. But someone once said thier CE had this rear glass but no actual carphone... wierd huh.

Dropping science like when Galileo dropped his orange.

Dropping science like when Galileo dropped his orange.

bomb goes the orange
!BvouZ-wEGk~$(KGrHqIOKjQEvUwwdkW9BMFWK)otMg~~_12.jpg

What is a rear cell phone window?

Seriously? I thought the all the Guru's knew about the cell phone window.:rolleyes:

I knocking you down from atop the cruiser totum pole...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom