Bandeirante Toyota Bandeirante Manuals, Factory Lit, etc. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congratulations for the great material you have, even here in Brazil is hard to find them in digital format!

If you need any additional info or text translation please let me know!

here is the bro for 96-01 this is also 6 pages

here is 1,2,3 :)
9601bom pg1.jpg
9601bom pg2.jpg
9601bom pg3.jpg

Real nice Johnny! I´m a Toyota 4wd lover for over 15 years...and reading this tread was my first time reading those manuals and materials of early Bandeirantes!

Thanks you!!

This is a Bandeirante Sport, a especial serie to celebrate the 100 000 Bandis produced. The Bandi Sport has fiberglass door, single seats, sport mirror (wragler) and this yellow colour :grinpimp:
Is very hard to find one Bandi Sport here!

bandsport00.jpg

Is it possible to import one of these to the US? I would like the exteded cab lpb piciup verion =......

Yes it is! If you have a nice import agent to take care of all paper work and if you find a reliable source in Brazil. But I still don't know if it's worth...

Best regards!

Guiga

for those with the Bandis...i have some engine and body manuals in pdf that are too large to upload.

If you have a bandi and need one of these manuals let me know and i'll try to email them to ya...they range from 4mb-35mb

it will be kinda time consuming on my part...but...would love to help you guys out.

some that i have are:

1) MB engine Om314, 352, 352A, 355, 355/5 in Port
2) Engine manual B, 3B, 11B, 14B in Port
3) Manual Do Proprietario
4) and a few PDF's of parts diagrams

Dear Johnny C, i've seen on this thread you've got the 1980 bandeirante manual, is there a possibility to zip it and email it ? That`s a real hard-to-find item here in Uruguay, it's almost impossible to find em.
Thanks in advance, Avril.

for those with the Bandis...i have some engine and body manuals in pdf that are too large to upload.

If you have a bandi and need one of these manuals let me know and i'll try to email them to ya...they range from 4mb-35mb

it will be kinda time consuming on my part...but...would love to help you guys out.

some that i have are:

1) MB engine Om314, 352, 352A, 355, 355/5 in Port
2) Engine manual B, 3B, 11B, 14B in Port
3) Manual Do Proprietario
4) and a few PDF's of parts diagrams

PM sent

@Erkan

Thank you for posting those links... however those are not the websites I believe I got them from ... I do try to link to where I got things and probably have in another thread here on mud

I’ll see if I can dig up where they were ... but... I believe they were now defunct

Hence the need to save what we find

Hi Johnny,

Well understood, no problem!

I am an academician, so I am used to give references.

BTW, thank you for your informative PM, you are a kind guy.

Don't worry drive safely!

Cheers.

Hi- Pretty new to this forum, but here's my problem. I bought a 1987 Toyota Bandeirante OJ55LP-B model (SUV) type with rear sliding side windows. I sent Spector Off Road (SOR) and email asking if they had parts for it and they pretty much bluntly told me NO!! The gentleman I purchased it from (off eBay), he said he got parts for an FJ/BJ model. Mine has the 3.8L OM-314 Mercedes Benz Diesel. I need an owners manual, repair manual, front door moulding/window weather stripping and the window weather stripping for the sliding side windows. My Bandeirante is currently at an automotive shop having ALL the wiring replaced so these are all the pics I have right now. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Terry

s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600-10.jpg

s-l1600-11.jpg

Thanks for the info, apparently, I'm guessing my Band is mismarked as far as a data plate goes. It has OJ55LP-B, when I google that, the pick-up version comes up, so that is the only conclusion I can come up with. Other than not knowing very much about it yet. Currently, its getting re-wired (totally) with a few updates. The biggest problem is the sliding side windows, they don't slide and where the two meet in the middle, there is no weather stripping to keep rain and cold air out. But, all in all, I'm very happy with it (only was able to drive it to the local BMV to get my license plates. Had to have it towed (piggybacked) to a garage (where all the work is being done).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom