My new Cruiser 1973 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all.

I am new to the site and thought you all would like to see some pictures of my find. It has a few issues I need to work out, but I have been having a BLAST driving this thing around! toyota 001.jpg

toyota 003.jpg

toyota 005.jpg
:)
toyota 001.jpg
toyota 003.jpg
toyota 005.jpg

Awesome! I love your half doors, and surronding gate, would make me feel a whole lot more comfortable when I have the dogs back there. Get some close up pics of those doors!!

Yeah, the dogs LOVE this thing. It also came with all the original doors, sides, and top.

The body is definately not all original. Whoever owned this in the past totally refabricated this thing. It looks like whatever showed any type of rust/rot he replaced it with 1/4 inch steel. This thing is built like a TANK! The motor appears to be original and runs great.

crazy looking rig. very nice. Welcome to mud

that is nuts.. I like the hazard diagonal stripping on front and rear.

Also, nice to see my rig is not the only rig with Jeep truck lights on the rear! :eek:

Enjoy.. and welcome :flipoff2:

Jeep tail lights!? Ohh, that's just wrong! I will have to look into this.

Seen a good many cruisers and this one is unique!

Cool, Thanks for sharing and welcome:flipoff2:

nice find--------where was it at in in previous life????............hunting preserve????..love the tires and doors.....

Welcome...:flipoff2:

I actually like the unique expanded metal work.

I lol'd at the art on the rear fenders. Now that is custom! What does the front tag say?

Looks like a good pick up, congratulations.

Jonny

The front tag says "1973 Toyota Land Cruiser". I bought it at an auction in SE Minnesota a couple weeks ago. It was a massive two day Auction. This Gentleman had a huge collection of unique vehicles, tractors and tools.
I really don't have a plan for this thing. There is hand painted artwork on it everywhere. On the body, under the hood, inside the gas door, even under the passenger seat!

The front tag says "1973 Toyota Land Cruiser". I bought it at an auction in SE Minnesota a couple weeks ago. It was a massive two day Auction. This Gentleman had a huge collection of unique vehicles, tractors and tools.
I really don't have a plan for this thing. There is hand painted artwork on it everywhere. On the body, under the hood, inside the gas door, even under the passenger seat!
I am totally surprised that you bought that thing in the states! Looks like the work of a Aussie to me! lol:cheers:

It looks like it needs a 50 cal machine gun sticking out the top of it above the roll bar. Nice find though and the artwork is a nice touch....better than a nekkid lady air brushed on the hood :D

close up pic's of the ARTWORK----please

what did he use it for????

Wow, Jurassic Park called and wants it's 40 back!

Way cool! Send us a high-res pic of this truck; we want to publish a photo of it!

YourYotas [ at ] 4wdtoyotaowner (dot) com

I took pictures of all the artwork. 24 photos in all. I'm not sure how to post them. It won't let me upload anymore pictures.:frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom