Introducing my DIRTY LITTLE (Diva) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lubedealer.com
Yep, did paperwork and transfer on a 2000 Lexus LX470 today and should have it on Friday. Three owner with last being 3 years, school teacher and husband is sales director at dealership...fully dealer maintained, new tires, new wheels, new brakes with rotors turned, etc. Every single thing on vehicle is in great shape and works except one motor for telescoping steering wheel...but can be adjusted manually until i decide if I want it to work that much to pay. LOL Pearl white with tan interior...one little scuff on bumper from his wifes sister backing her Denali into it...but it is exceptionally clean and he is having his dealership deliver it to me as well free of charge. 113,000 miles.....Nakamichi stereo system, removed all gold bling, upgraded front grill to 2003/4 year oem parts for looks...etc.

I have Nitto Trail Grapplers on the way to put on her....Slee sliders to replace the running boards...and WeatherTech floor mats :D :D Now, once I make my mind up I do it....call me very decisive or impatient..take your pic 8)

I will be sure to post pics if my tires, sliders, etc arrive by Friday and I install them on Saturday. LOL

Last edited:
After installing the new tires, removing running boards to install Slee sliders, and putting in the new floor mats...will leave suspension alone for now.
Going to run on the AHC as it has no leaks and works like a charm. When it has issues (unless I have $1300 burning hole in pocket) I will put on an Ironman suspension lift and the Slee differential drop kit.

Other things in far into the future...not anytime soon or any specific order of importance
- Unichip power upgrade (not done yet)
-[STRIKE] Slee blueberry[/STRIKE] BIO front bumper with Titan [STRIKE]10[/STRIKE]12k winch and [STRIKE]IPF [/STRIKE] RIGID lights
- Bumpit Offroad [STRIKE]or Slee[/STRIKE] rear bumper (tire, jerry cans, hi lift, corner protection, 2" rcvr)
- [STRIKE]ARB rear locker[/STRIKE] regeared to 4.88 instead in both ends
- Diff armor, Wild West LCA, other armor as needed (not done yet)
- Baja Rack (was ready to buy and stopped getting updates two years ago)
- Snorkel (soon :) )
- Raise breather vents for diffs, tranny, transfer case (not done yet)
- Rear cargo storage solution;would sell 3rd row seats at that point (sold)

That should keep me busy a couple years :D

Last edited:
Congrats

Congratulations, new ride looks great. You are certainly not wasting any time with the mods:cheers:
Good luck and enjoy

Only tires, sliders and floor mats for now...the rest will be spaced out much further than they were on my FJC and the FJ60...or that is the plan and what I promised my wife. :D :D

promised are made to be broken :grinpimp:

I'm sure those stock bumpers will last.... hmmmmm. 3 weeks?

bumpers on my FJC lasted 6 months...well minus a hole and some scrapes and dings and stuff. LOL Then wife will say they look like crap and to buy something as she is embarrassed riding around like that. :D

You did good Brock! Can't wait to see the mods in action. Took me about a week to get a couple skids from Slee! I'm guess you might wait a month or two, or until you see a fully decked hundy and just can't take it anymore!

You did good Brock! Can't wait to see the mods in action. Took me about a week to get a couple skids from Slee! I'm guess you might wait a month or two, or until you see a fully decked hundy and just can't take it anymore!

you get the slee skids? if ya did, where are your old ones?

checked delivery notices..tires will be here tomorrow but sliders wont until Monday. Gives me time to take off running boards. :)

Congratulations! Let the mods begin!

That's awesome Brock. Can't wait to see the progress

you get the slee skids? if ya did, where are your old ones?

Those would be "skids" filled with sliders and bumpers a couple of years ago. Took me a week to place the order after I got the truck. I still need the real skid plates from slee. On the list.

Brock, waaaaaay to nice to scratch,dunk,climb etc... with. Hope it doesn't turn out like my white 80 (Looks Pretty but doesn't go anywhere).
Congrats on the new purchase. Let me know when and if your ready to let the 60 go.
It is already gone....if it comes back or if the buyer has buyers remorse I am sure you will be contacted. Not too nice....just gives me a clean slate. Remember...I wheeled a new 2008 FJC and scratched the paint :) :)

What happend to your 60's thread?

It is still there just took it off my signature block...it is in 60 forum.

Nice truck. Welcome to the Hundy club. How much did she set you back? Be interesting for comparison purposes for other mudders wanting to upgrade.

Congrats!! Welcome to the Club! Looks great.

Looks nice, Ron. Can't wait until July to see it in action!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom