1st SoCal Swapmeet....June 26th in Cherry Valley! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lake Arrowhead, CA (was), Rocky Top, TN (is)
:bounce2: FINALLY, we're gonna do this.....Saturday, June 26th from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. :bounce:

calstyl2 has generously volunteered to have the swapmeet at his property in Cherry Valley. The address is: 40024 Grand Ave, Cherry Valley, 92223 and is located at the corner of Grand Ave. and Cherry Ave.

There will be enough room for 40 indoor spots that will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Heavy/large items will be displayed outside.

Please provide your own tables, stands, etc. No haz mat will be allowed. All minor children MUST be accompanied at all times by an adut.

So gather up all your stuff and bring it! Please respond to this thread if you plan to attend or if you have other ideas/input that could be helpful to making this event a success. :idea:

Thanks all! :cheers:

Are you sure this is not a trick?
Rob needs alot of work done at his place:D

Okay, I'll go first. Things "I might" bring to the swapmeet (I have a hard time letting things go...can you relate?)....

3 early hubcaps (these were off my dad's '67 FJ40 that he bought new off the lot in San Bernardino:
4593661131_17a61ab4ec.jpg

Later style hubcaps in fair condition:
4594278314_38e88dc899.jpg

alternator, starter, intake mani, egr stuff:
4594278592_704f63d68c.jpg

name this part (hint: it is upside down):
4593662733_7c78487fb5.jpg

Okay, guys, your turn to post up some things you're gonna bring. Pics are good, but not necesary....

I have the following I am planning on bringing:

• a clean pair of amby doors of a 76
  • a well used 3-speed trans/transfer assy
  • 4-speed transmission from a 60 - condition unknown
  • Possible- A440 transmission - good condition
  • a couple of ball and claw front axle assemblies
  • a bunch of emmissions crap of my 76 FJ40
  • some misc FJ55 parts
  • FJ55 springs - one complete set
  • various 2F engine parts - aluminum valve covers, aircleaners, heads, starters, carbs
  • some FJ45 parts left from the build
  • various doodads and whatnots from the big heaping pile o parts
Will be willing to make great deals for those in need of parts-I am on a cruiser parts diet:cheers:

I got some stuff I could sell. I need to see if I have Little League that weekend or not. Would love to clear some clutter.
FJ55 springs arched for 3"lift complete set
FJ40 springs stock complete set
FJ60 springs stock complete set
misc FJ55 parts
FJ40 drivers sear 72'
new cover for FJ40 seats 72'
other things I'm sure

I got some stuff I could sell. I need to see if I have Little League that weekend or not. Would love to clear some clutter.
FJ55 springs arched for 3"lift complete set
FJ40 springs stock complete set
FJ60 springs stock complete set
misc FJ55 parts
FJ40 drivers sear 72'
new cover for FJ40 seats 72'
other things I'm sure

shoot a PM to LAMBCRUSHER, he may be interested in your 3" 55 springs. If he is, I can pick up from you and start the MudShip to him.

I might also be interested in some of your "misc. 55 parts", as well as Tim's

I've got a bunch of "misc. 55 parts" I'll ber bringing, as well

I need a pair of 40 hood hinges if anyone's got some

Thanks for thinking of me guys, but I am going to have to pass as much as it pains me:crybaby:

What is the address to this gathering? What kind of attendance are we looking at. Looking forward to it. Everyone should come even if they don't sell their sh*t. Hang with cruzr heads.

Just a heads up I will be runing a 50/50 raffle it will be a 10 bucks if your selling stuff the plan is winner gets half and the other half goes to The Other Rob for letting us us his place for the swap meet See ya there Rob

Tim did Aaron ever give you that photo of my 45 ? if so can you bring it Thanks

No - I will see whats up. He moved back east over a month ago and I have not heard from him. He did leave his truck with me and I may drive it-Should we raffle it off?:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom