Auto Electric Class @ Lake Braddock HS 6/1 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm teaching the auto electrical systems class again at Lake Braddock H.S. starting Tuesday 6/1

FCPS link to class info & sign-up: HERE

Details:

Course # TI05315 Automotive Electrical Systems

Learn about the overall operation of the electrical system on your vehicle. This course provides practical, real-world information on automotive electrical components, devices and systems, their purpose, how they work and how they interact. Topics include: starting, charging, ignition, gauges and instruments, lights and accessories. Troubleshooting techniques, reading schematics and the proper use of volt/ohm/amp meters will be taught and demonstrated with hands-on exercises. Systems unique to antique, off-road and specialized vehicles will also be addressed. 7 sessions @ 3 hrs each.

L. Braddock SS T 07:00 PM 06/01/10

Let me know if you have any questions.
Hope to see you there.

Ed

This is a great course! I had people in my class that were taking it a second time (and no, Ed did not flunk them...this is not a graded class).

Jon

Damn it Ed, I'd like to do a class like that . Problem is you'd have to hook me up to something to give me a jolt every 10 min. to make sure I stayed awake from 8:30 on.

What about a weekend class for CLCC/local cruiser heads? I'd gladly pay you to teach us a weekend class focused on Cruiser wiring and automotive electrical in general....

With DC traffic, the weeknight classes are not so viable for me.

Just an idea...

I'm In!

What about a weekend class for CLCC/local cruiser heads? I'd gladly pay you to teach us a weekend class focused on Cruiser wiring and automotive electrical in general....

With DC traffic, the weeknight classes are not so viable for me.

Just an idea...

I'm in....just let me know where and how much

Mid July?

Sat AM or Sunday AM?

Breakfast lecture and then lab?

I'd cough up the same registration fee as the fairfax class as well...knowledge is power.

Ed? Let us know when.

Still waiting for a decision from the school. I asked them if I could hold occasional classes on Saturdays for student requested projects/workshops. The school has a great set-up, combined class area and garage bays. I didn't think it would take this long to get an answer. Stay tuned, as soon as I hear from them, I'll let you know.

Anyone know of any other suitable location or should we do this in someone's garage? I would offer the use of my garage, but at the moment it is full of my itinerant son's furniture.

Ed

Ed,
My garage is available if you need it.
Tom

If i know we would not get caught and loose my job, I can get us in I have the master keys to all of FCPS. I use there equipment to fab some of my stuff.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom