My Nissan Pathfinder fender flares (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found this thread a while ago and wanted to try it out.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-wagons/113956-fender-flares-fj60-nissan-pathfinder.html

$30 bucks later coming back from a wrecker I had a 4 flares. They fit remarkably well and hide alot of imperfections. Had to stick them on via self tapping screws which will eventually rust... I would not stick them on a pristine rust free cruiser but to keep it legal it works. Plus they look pretty cool. I like how cheap they are, as sooner or later they are just going to be ripped off in a tight spot. A bead of silicone along the top keeps the flares flush with the body. From my searches in the wreckers it seems that there are pathfinders without flares, which chrome lips for flares, these flares and ones that are a little larger than these ones are and don't fit nearly as well.

IMG_6349.jpg

DSC_0505.jpg

Matt

nice! i like it!

The rears fit more nicely than the fronts. On the pathfinder the flares in the rear are attached on a lip in the fenderwell like the cruiser has. Mine are filled with bondo/ cut off so I couldn't use them but they might fit on like that. I had to trim the front ones about 3-4 inches because they hang down on the front. Looks good from far but up close its not so pretty, my whole cruisers like that.

Matt

The rears fit more nicely than the fronts. On the pathfinder the flares in the rear are attached on a lip in the fenderwell like the cruiser has. Mine are filled with bondo/ cut off so I couldn't use them but they might fit on like that. I had to trim the front ones about 3-4 inches because they hang down on the front. Looks good from far but up close its not so pretty, my whole cruisers like that.

Matt

kind of like that barfly after one too many...good from afar, but far from good!:D

nice mod, hadn't seen that yet

I agree with Crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom