Arp Head Studs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone, I just purchased some arp head studs for my Lx450 and was wondering what the toruqe specs are for these? I will be installing a cometic head gasket also if that make a difference at all also? any input will be greatly appreciated. thank you!

You need to contact "powderpig" on here (Robbie). He can give you all of the information you need.

Or, you can talk with ARP tech support and hear their recommendations.

ARP has a reccommendation in side the package as to what the spec should be. If you got them with out the box and such, then they recommend that you use the moly grease they provide and torque to 80ftlb in 3 even passes. Of course this is for a supra engine.
Have you checked in side the box?

ARP has a reccommendation in side the package as to what the spec should be. If you got them with out the box and such, then they recommend that you use the moly grease they provide and torque to 80ftlb in 3 even passes. Of course this is for a supra engine.
Have you checked in side the box?

Do you use the studs recommended for the 2JZ as well?

I bought the 2jz studs and for some reason i thought the torque specs would be different. A dumb question but i had to ask it. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom