Whos bling fzj80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
While at the Poco Home Depot today picking up a new wheel barrow (this was the 1st of my exciting moments of the day, nothing like pushing a 'barrow full of gravel when one handle snaps off), I spotted this unit in the parking lot.
I really like the hood. I wonder if it would work for an intercooler setup......
C051600_1133_00.jpg

that would be Hossein's Cruiser
we finished it a few weeks ago. The hood scoops are fake

Funny, saw that truck at the same time on Sunday? - I can see my car's bumper in the background.. nice truck.

das nice. too bad about the jdm bar though, otherwise, nice ride. id love to get some functional scoops or scallops, it gets mighty toasty under the hood of the 1FZ.

speaking of whos 80, ran into a nice lifted HDJ81 with a nice 3-4" lift, front arb bumper and what looks to be some tall skinnies, perhaps 34-10.5s. was on stock 80 16s though...and that über rare pewter blue/grey colour. nice lookin rig. then i saw that sic HZJ75(?) converted to a camper...the dune/tan coloured one. man that thing was sexy....

so many nicely built cruisers around...more than i thought esp in the lower mainland. i must not get out much...

Fake on the LC, functional on the Beaumont, designed to injest denser air as it slams against the windshield.

Fake on the LC, functional on the Beaumont, designed to injest denser air as it slams against the windshield.

Could be functional on a stock Pajero or GU. Both came with stock top mount intercoolers. Actually, if you took the Prado and dropped that the Pajero's intercooled 4 banger into it, it would be one cool and dependable Cruiser.

Nice damage multiplier!

I saw a Lefty HDJ80 that came from France. It has everything the N/A model has, but the 1HD-T, ABS, looks like stereo controls(or some christmas tree stack on the steering column?), and a remote headlight height adjustment knob, for when the vehichle is loaded in the back and the headlights are shooting up, you adjust to level them. I think MOT was selling the European mod, for the head lights. That would be nice to have, since I have to point mine to the ground, to keep from getting a VI.

wholy bolt on batman!!!!!!!!!!

the hood scoops are from Walmart and I'm pretty sure they're stick on. The hood scoops could be functional with a bit of trimming and they are CHEAP $$$$$$ to buy

He just bought the 80 so he's come along way in a short time. He'll have a winch and more toys shortly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom