Got another one... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NKP Garage

Forever Learning
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
So in my 1yr+ search for a pristine 97 Sage 40th with lockers that doesn't break the bank I've been through 7 different Land Cruisers so far, 5 of them standard non-40th, and 2 of them 97 40th editions. None of them were exactly what I wanted so they were sold one by one.

Now I picked up my first ever 97 LX450. It belonged to my wife's father and then my wife. We bought an S500 for the wife recently so I've taken the LX450 for onw. May end up keeping this one. Not sure yet. Or may get bored and sell it and keep searching for my perfect 97 Sage 40th edition.

It's a 97 LX450. With lockers. Body is in great shape. Interior is in great shape minus a little wear on the drivers seat, and otherwise probably the cleanest FZJ80.

IMG_5366.jpg

IMG_5365.jpg

IMG_5367.jpg

Last edited:
Google doesn't like you!

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at forum.ih8mud.com contains elements from the site baktasht.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for baktasht.com.

And the diagnostic page:

What is the current listing status for baktasht.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 6 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 1 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-04-25, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-04-25.
Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including trughtsa.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS11798 (BLUEHOST).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, baktasht.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

So I can't see images...... :lol:

Hmm, that's odd. I just moved the pictures/links over to the EMSPowered website. Try refreshing. Time to do a scan on my other site to see what may be going on.

7 80s:eek::eek:
I think that's a sign of a mental disease, they have meds for it but you can't drive. You'll have to stop hoarding and share.:meh::flipoff2:

I think that's a sign of a mental disease, they have meds for it but you can't drive. You'll have to stop hoarding and share.:meh::flipoff2:
I'm even worse with MR2's. You don't even want to know ;)

I may keep this one if I can get used to the idea of the body cladding. It's a really clean truck for sure.

I'm a very jealous man.

I'm on my 3rd 80 and 4th cruiser overall. Does that count?:D
:cool:

Very nice Baktash!

So does your exhaust fit on it or are you missing the hardware to install? :flipoff2: J/K!!!!!

Looks great!! :)

So does your exhaust fit on it or are you missing the hardware to install? :flipoff2: J/K!!!!!

Looks great!! :)

LMAO!!!

Congrats baktasht, I actually talked to that guy who was selling that rig in Austin. Looked like a good one, nice job!

Baktash-

Looks good! So will you incorporate a dual rear exit exhaust? Just curious?? Also, Do you have any of those MR2s for sale?

Thanks guys!

Baktash-

Looks good! So will you incorporate a dual rear exit exhaust? Just curious?? Also, Do you have any of those MR2s for sale?
Working on the new exhaust routing options for the tail section. I'll let you know when they're ready to go for production. I actually will be selling one of my MR2's here shortly. It's an MKII with a Gen3 JDM motor swapped in. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Stop buying and start building:flipoff2:

Congrats

Stop buying and start building:flipoff2:

Congrats
I put OME 2.5 medium lifts and 315's on two of them that I sold. No more modding for me though until I'm sure its the one I'm going to keep for a few years.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom