Wheelin Weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Check it out, This is a Northern Mass. event that I helped organize, Some great private land trails similar to Swanzey, Runs from Hardcore to stock runs

E4W - Florida Vacation

Wow this looks good. Great price too. Thanks for posting this.

Registration is open guys, This is a great event and I would really like to get a huge Toyota group

Yes. I'm pretty sure it was Tedd at his fledgling beginnings.

This is nothing against Tedd but I think he was just trying to get things going and trying to get the word out about what he was doing.

Right now he is in the business of restoring the 40 series for those with means. For the most part this doesn't include the Yankee Toys crowd and that's OK, and it's great that someone locally is able to do that for those who desire it.

Thanks for the hijack,,,,Rick.

The campground is nice we reserved a big chunk of it, tons of room for campers and trailers with hook ups, There are three trails I think most of you guys will like, Deadfall (MA), Crazy8's(VT) & The Hill(MA), All private land and challenging, We will also have moderate and easy runs for everyone, This is a big family event we will have things for the kids to do and some great raffle prizes, Shoot me a pm or e-mail at krazyfj@yahoo.com if you have any questions,

Thanks,
Tom

Check out the link in the first post, lots of sponsor prizes

The campground is nice we reserved a big chunk of it, tons of room for campers and trailers with hook ups, There are three trails I think most of you guys will like, Deadfall (MA), Crazy8's(VT) & The Hill(MA), All private land and challenging, We will also have moderate and easy runs for everyone, This is a big family event we will have things for the kids to do and some great raffle prizes, Shoot me a pm or e-mail at krazyfj@yahoo.com if you have any questions,

Thanks,
Tom

Thanks Tom...looking forward to the weekend.

Thanks for signing up vtcruiser60,

6 weeks and counting:bounce::clap::bounce2:

Checking with work (I'm on call in the summer) but I'm pretty sure I'll be registering this week.

A few pic's of crazy8's trail:

GEDC1206.jpg

GEDC1196.jpg

GEDC1194.jpg

GEDC1186.jpg

And a few from the "Deadfall" trail:
GEDC0018.jpg

GEDC0056.jpg

GEDC0091.jpg

I pre ran some stocker runs Saturday, going fairly slow, there were three of us, we had to clear a few downed trees took a about 3 1/2 hours, with a good group of stock-ish rigs would turn into a great 4 to 5 hour run, It's basically three roads meshed together so if the day goes too long we can cut out.
Sorry I didn't get any picture's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom