Starr Motors May 15 2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OFF ROAD DAY MAY 15TH 2010

COME ON OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN !!
PROCEEDS BENEFIT RELAY FOR LIFE

All makes welcome
Obstacle course
Food and drink
Truck and Jeep show
Various awards given
Event day T-shirts

Pre-register at Suffolk Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Dealership | Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Norfolk, Hampton, Virginia Beach | Starr Motors Chrysler Dodge Jeep | Virginia
Call 757-539-0214
E-mail: service@starrmotors.com
Gates open from 9:30 until 4:30

SHOW FEE $15
TRAIL FEE $25
BOTH $30

Per T4W proceeds are going to Relay for Life

not sure if any of you have been there before, but i did just about everything they have to offer last year "stock" only mod i had was some near bald 33 x 12.50 x 15 ATs

Where is this happening at?

Behind Starr Motors
2584 Pruden Boulevard, Suffolk - (757) 539-0214

Pre-registered!

Anyone else going?

i didnt end up going but here are some pics i stole from DSO

benhung.jpg

P1070172.jpg

P1070176.jpg

P1070178.jpg

P10700182.jpg
P1070197.jpg
P1070203.jpg
P1070221.jpg
P1070223.jpg
P1070224.jpg

Yea I went but I forgot my camera:doh:

I represented for the Cruisers as it was 90% J**ps! There was a 40 series and the photographer for the event was in a 62 series and a handful of Toyota trucks. I saw the guy with the cupholder on the hood (sorry I forgot your name) but he left before I got a chance to talk. The only guys that talked to me were the yota guys, and lots of dirty looks from everyone else! That Unimog was the coolest thing there too! If he would ditch those skinny tires for some boggers he'd have no trouble with the rocks!

Of course I had no trouble on any obstacles and saw many 'other' vehicles get stuck and struggle over things :flipoff2: And I'm still on stock gears with the 35's! The only thing I didnt attempt was the really deep mud and the uphill rocks. The flat rocks were no problem (locked of course!) and the first hill I just mashed the gas and pretty much launched it straight up, I just wished I had a video of it, I know it looked awesome! And :princess: braved the course with me, so I probably owe her a shopping day, or two!

It was a lot of fun, mostly hills and stuff. I'll probably check it out next year again, and get there earlier and bring my camera! I'll try to find some pics and post em.

Last edited:
Yea I went but I forgot my camera:doh:

I represented for the Cruisers as it was 90% J**ps! There was a 40 series and the photographer for the event was in a 62 series and a handful of Toyota trucks. I saw the guy with the cupholder on the hood (sorry I forgot your name) but he left before I got a chance to talk. The only guys that talked to me were the yota guys, and lots of dirty looks from everyone else! That Unimog was the coolest thing there too! If he would ditch those skinny tires for some boggers he'd have no trouble with the rocks!

Of course I had no trouble on any obstacles and saw many 'other' vehicles get stuck and struggle over things :flipoff2: And I'm still on stock gears with the 35's! The only thing I didnt attempt was the really deep mud and the uphill rocks. The flat rocks were no problem (locked of course!) and the first hill I just mashed the gas and pretty much launched it straight up, I just wished I had a video of it, I know it looked awesome! And :princess: braved the course with me, so I probably owe her a shopping day, or two!

It was a lot of fun, mostly hills and stuff. I'll probably check it out next year again, and get there earlier and bring my camera! I'll try to find some pics and post em.

I got a couple of Cruiser and mini truck shots I am gonna try and get in my article for JPFreek. And dont worry, the dirty looks were envy not anything else.
Jeeps dont have leather 3 row seating and lockers.......

BTW if you didnt guess I was the photographer you met.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom