For Sale 1974 FJ 40 for sale in NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my mostly restored 74 cruiser. The previous owner did most of the restoring and updating with an F2 engine, newer doors, top with ambi doors, seats, etc. Has 4 speed trans. Nice wheels with excellent Michelin white letter tires. Runs and drives great - no issues. Has new covered jump seats, stereo, console and winch. Asking $9,000.00. Thanks
SANY1149.jpg
SANY1150.jpg
SANY1153.jpg

sure doesnt look like a 74. Top and doors are from 76 or older, turn signals are older, and its got a grill from a 79 and later

sure doesnt look like a 74. Top and doors are from 76 or older, turn signals are older, and its got a grill from a 79 and later

I guess the frame could be from a '74 as the tub does appear to be from a '79 or later truck.:meh:

Decent price though. Good luck with the sale for a local Cruiser owner!

Turn signals, rear wing vent, mirrors, bezel etc .... everything about this truck looks 79

Turn signals, rear wing vent, mirrors, bezel etc .... everything about this truck looks 79

no way its 74. wiper blades are on bottom, only 75 and newer have them below. Door panel has fabric, 74 were metal. check your vin, your truck is much newer than 74. That being said you priced it right.

I noted in the original description that the previous owner updated many items on the FJ 40 - top, engine, seats, doors, etc.

I noted in the original description that the previous owner updated many items on the FJ 40 - top, engine, seats, doors, etc.

ok,ok. I'm just saying you may have alot more than you think. Look at production date on inside drivers door. Good upgrades. With all do respect previous owner did good job. Ignore title and check vin, like I said all do respect.

Is this thing bought yet? Wanna trade for an FZJ-80?

We beat this up in the ONSC forum helping out an out of state guy interested in it. Had a bunch of 79+ stuff, and unfortunately had a frame serial number off of a 79, but registered as a '74.:frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom