craigslist 2004 Chevy LS1 VORTEC 5.3L Motor COMPLETE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
V8 Swappers. I just saw this today.

"Just In - 2004 Chevy LS1 VORTEC 5.3L Motor out of a 04 Tahoe with 89k Miles. Motor has been comp tested, driven, and completely checked out by qualified technician.

This is a package deal that includes complete ENGINE, WIRING HARNESS, ECU, ALTERNATOR, POWER STEERING PUMP, AC PUMP, STARTER, - EVERYTHING you need to put fresh life into your older hot rod or pickup. I dare you to find a better deal on a complete package like this. You can barely completely rebuild a motor for this price! Will separate motor from trans for those only needing motor.

Serious Inquiries only please - Top Quality Unit guaranteed

Out of state/area buyers: I will ship anywhere!"

2004 Chevy LS1 VORTEC 5.3L Motor COMPLETE - HOT ROD SPECIAL!!!

V8 Swappers. I just saw this today.

"Just In - 2004 Chevy LS1 VORTEC 5.3L Motor out of a 04 Tahoe with 89k Miles. Motor has been comp tested, driven, and completely checked out by qualified technician.

This is a package deal that includes complete ENGINE, WIRING HARNESS, ECU, ALTERNATOR, POWER STEERING PUMP, AC PUMP, STARTER, - EVERYTHING you need to put fresh life into your older hot rod or pickup. I dare you to find a better deal on a complete package like this. You can barely completely rebuild a motor for this price! Will separate motor from trans for those only needing motor.

Serious Inquiries only please - Top Quality Unit guaranteed

Out of state/area buyers: I will ship anywhere!"

2004 Chevy LS1 VORTEC 5.3L Motor COMPLETE - HOT ROD SPECIAL!!!
Is this still available? If so what is the price and shipping cost to ks?

Over 11 year old post just to bring to your attention.
Welcome to mud btw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom