Wheel origin question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got a set of these 16" wheels with my 60 when i bought it, I would like to sell them but don't know what they came off of. The truck needed spacers for the wheels, and even then it rubbed a boot on my steering and sliced clear through it. I am thinking maybe a Lexus suv? Or Tundra or Sequoia? They are a few years old cause the clear coat on them is peeling. Any input is greatly appreciated.
l 001.jpg
l 002.jpg

I'm throwing out a vote for Nissan Titan

I'm thinking that those are Izusu wheels, but I'm blanking on the model that they were used on. Perhaps the Amigo?

Not according to the link I posted above. And that's "Isuzu".

I think they've gotta be aftermarket, but they do look vaguely familiar...

They look real close to like early 2000's Lexus GX470 or whatever the SUV land cruiser was that Lexus made. Anyone have any other guesses? Anyone wanna buy them? =)

Not according to the link I posted above. And that's "Isuzu".

I think they've gotta be aftermarket, but they do look vaguely familiar...
I knew I was spleling it wrong, I just couldn't find a splelling that looked wright. :)

I'm pretty sure that we're looking at an OE wheel.

No.

Just heard back from the guy I bought them from, he said he got them from a guy who had them on a Tacoma. Sound right?

Those definitely aren't from a Tacoma. Prolly an aftermarket rim of some sort.

Aftermarket most likely.

However, they could have been port installed (which most believed were factory) if sold in the Southeast or Gulf area. Look for a Enkei wheel logo, they provided most of the port installed wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom