33x9.5 BFG AT's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone in NORTH AMERICA !!!!!!!have these $%#@, n tires in stock . I can't find them anywhere. Backorder City has losts of them. If you have a set now don,t rip one up you'll never get a replacement and no one can tell you when they will have any. :mad:

Those were discontinued years ago.

They are all 10.50s now.

~John

Well I cant beat tirerack's pricing but my local vendor found a set at a tire dealer in florida. I am not sure which one but the guy has 4 in stock.

I heard that BFG is redoing all there molds,and some reorganizing in the company.So some tires are hard to find.I had problems getting 31x10.5x15 Mudterrains.

Wow. Trouble getting the 31/10.5/15, is crazy talk.

I just went with the metric 34/10. Have you looked at going with a metric alternative? May be easier to find. Sears here told me they could have the 33/9.5's here in 3 days. They didn't talk about drop shipping or anything, so I'm not sure if they just had them sitting in the local warehouse, or what. Maybe worth a check. If you have a Sears nearby, they could transfer them from one store to another without worrying about shipping cost.

CL: $650 for five with chrome Toyota wagon wheels

bf goodrich all terrain landcruiser

3ne3kb3l95P35X45S2a530f6ac0e234341597.jpg
3m23p53o55O55U05R3a533df4bd11b9fa1acb.jpg

I paid $105 each for a pair last year from tire rack.

BFG AT 33x9.5 - Special Order
------- 33x10.5 - usually in stock

Just bought some 9.5's at Big-O last month. Had to wait a few weeks until they arrived. The 9.5's are often backordered as they are only manufactured as supply demands. I picked mine up for $135/each at Big-O, a week before the price increased to $145/each.

Discount Tire or Desert Rat Off-Road could not match the price of Big-O.

I heard that BFG is redoing all there molds,and some reorganizing in the company.So some tires are hard to find.I had problems getting 31x10.5x15 Mudterrains.

Yep, been waiting on some MT KM2's for over a month now - national backorder.

Just bought some 9.5's at Big-O last month. Had to wait a few weeks until they arrived. The 9.5's are often backordered as they are only manufactured as supply demands. I picked mine up for $135/each at Big-O, a week before the price increased to $145/each.

BFGs, or Big-O brand? I'm currently running two of each...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom