5/11/10 BBCNN Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fifth Meeting - 2010
Reno, Sparks - BBCNN

Date:Tuesday, 5-11-08 Time: 6:30 p.m.

Place: Round Table Pizza, 4007 So. Virginia St. In the old Town Mall on the corner of So. Virginia & Peckham.

Agenda
1. Next club run: date & trail
2. Next Meeting date
3. Discuss upcoming overnight runs.
4. Web site update
5. TLCA Report
6. Accounting report
7. Status of hat art

New and Continued Business
1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
2. Club shirts are for sale.
3. If anyone needs help with a repair or conversion, let us know. This is an open invitation.

BBCNN

New Business

Hey Shawn,
Please make room for me on the agenda. I have a piece of new business I would like to bring up if I may.

Thanks, Ben.

Ben we usually open the floor to new business at the end of the meeting. Just don't be shy. :grinpimp: you've seen how tightly we run our meetings :lol:.

If I go, itll be late!
New shift at work, so meetings will be hard for me!

K

If I go, itll be late!
New shift at work, so meetings will be hard for me!

K

Man, you said it all right there. I haven't been to a meeting in forever. I just got off work. Don't think I'll ever be able to get my shift finished early enough to make it.

Well...a couple of you witnessed the fact I finally made the last meeting...albeit after it was over :rolleyes:. Not going to be able to make this one. Maybe Apple has an iPhone app I can put to use: "Virtual Meeting Attender" :D

Count me out. In Winnemucca now.

Jack

Count me out. In Winnemucca now.

Jack

We were talkin' smack about you at the meeting.
To bad you couldn't be there to defend yourself.:flipoff2:

Really though, the subject of gas mileage came up. When you towed your 80 to Moab did you get better, worse, or about the same mileage as you would have driving it?
I seem to recall you saying it was about the same.

We were talkin' smack about you at the meeting.
To bad you couldn't be there to defend yourself.:flipoff2:

Really though, the subject of gas mileage came up. When you towed your 80 to Moab did you get better, worse, or about the same mileage as you would have driving it?
I seem to recall you saying it was about the same.

No worries, I can take it.:flipoff2::flipoff2:

Yeah that is the pathetic thing. My 80 averages about 11-12@80mph, 13-14@70mph. My Truck, 10' cabover, trailer with 80 strapped on averaged 11-12mpg @ 60-70mph (grossing about 18k+lbs). Pretty sad...:eek:

80 grossing about 6500+lbs@65 mph will do 14-15mpg
@55 mph (very hard to do), it will pull 16 (all of the above numbers are with the roofrack on and gear mounted on the rack).

My truck averages 12-14 with just the cabover @70 mph. At 55 mph and less I have seen as much as 17mpg with the cabover mounted.

Makes me realize how much I wish I could put a diesel in my 80.

Jack

No worries, I can take it.:flipoff2::flipoff2:

Yeah that is the pathetic thing. My 80 averages about 11-12@80mph, 13-14@70mph. My Truck, 10' cabover, trailer with 80 strapped on averaged 11-12mpg @ 60-70mph (grossing about 18k+lbs). Pretty sad...:eek:

80 grossing about 6500+lbs@65 mph will do 14-15mpg
@55 mph (very hard to do), it will pull 16 (all of the above numbers are with the roofrack on and gear mounted on the rack).

My truck averages 12-14 with just the cabover @70 mph. At 55 mph and less I have seen as much as 17mpg with the cabover mounted.

Makes me realize how much I wish I could put a diesel in my 80.

Jack

DO IT!:D:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom