What happens when you skip Cruise Moab..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
You end up shopping over the weekend....

An AT-AT for the boy and an ’08 4-Runner, SR5 for the wife. I think next year it will be cheaper attending Cruise Moab 11!
K_ATAT.JPG
IMG_0810.JPG

You end up shopping over the weekend....

An AT-AT for the boy and an ’08 4-Runner, SR5 for the wife. I think next year it will be cheaper attending Cruise Moab 11!

haha! nice. that At-At is cool, ok the 4runner is too, but it's no AT-AT... :D

So when does the lift and the ARB front bumper come in? Got to make it safe for the family.

Dang that kid is growing fast!

runner looks great too. congrats.

I dont' think that AT-AT is for the boy!

I'm sure the suggested age on the front of the box is something like age 12+. Is Keith old enough for it?

I'm sure the suggested age on the front of the box is something like age 12+. Is Keith old enough for it?

hey i say let 'em at it... the clerk had their chance to check his ID!!!

Nice 4Runner, Keith! Sorry I'm not up onm my Star Wars stuff, but I'm sure that's a cool Toy as well (pun intended).

I agree - he is growing fast!

My intent with the Star Wars stuff is to get all the vehicles I wanted as a kid, bit never had. I just hope we can share the experience with all of them...though I treat them more as models now than actual play toys. I think Kaden will feel the opposite! The wife is liking here new toy as well, though the check engine and VSC light has already popped on.

The wife is liking here new toy as well, though the check engine and VSC light has already popped on.

At least everything should still be covered under warranty?

At least everything should still be covered under warranty?

Yeah we're still under the 3/36 - going in tomorrow to have them read the codes. Han said no mods until that warranty is over….so another 12k miles.

time to take those road trips you've been wanting to do.

South to: Carlsbad Caverns, White Sands, the Gila Wilderness, VLA, Three Rivers, Capitan, Alamogordo Space Museum.
North to: Bandolier, Valles Calerda, Mesa Verde, 4 Corners, Durango to Silverton railroad.
West to: Grants Ice Caves, Continental Divide, Meteor Crater, Flagstaff, Grand Canyon. Hoover Dam/Vegas if you still need miles.

forget east: it leads to Texas. :meh:

[But if you must: San Antonio Riverwalk, and The Alamo, Austin music scene, Hill Country vineyards, and a little island off Corpus I don't share w/ just everybody, trip runs ~1500 mi one way from here.]

That'll get ya 3-5k total in NM: you're on your own for the rest. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom