ih8mud.com stickers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Where do you guys get the ih8mud.com stickers?

I have one and still cant figure out how to install it....when I peel the backing strip off the exposed sticker does not have any stick on it and it does not appear to have a backing strip on the other side so I am stumped on how to apply it.

It sounds like you peeled off the front first, there should be 2 layers with the actual sticker sandwiched in between. Steps: peel off backing, place sticker at desired location and rub entire area, peel off front, Voila!

anyone still have the old school sticker that has "exclusively land cruisers" laying around that they don't want and would sell?

I only have this one, and it ain't comin' off!:D
DSC_3664.jpg

If anyone has one or more of the "IH8MUD Exclusively Land Cruisers" stickers (as shown in firetruck41's post above) that they would be willing to sell, please PM me. Thanks.

Someone ought to create an "exclusively Land Cruisers" sticker as an accessory to the ih8mud sticker!

They should do another run. Id be interested in the exclusively LC one as well. Last time I checked there were no more of the smaller IH8MUD stickers either just big assed ones left.

D

The smaller 8.5" are available in the store.

They should do another run. Id be interested in the exclusively LC one as well. Last time I checked there were no more of the smaller IH8MUD stickers either just big assed ones left.

D

D

there is no "they"

There will be no more Exclusively Land Cruiser stickers.

hey guys, i got a little thingy,

im down under in aussie, how do i get my sticker in aussieland???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom