Who's bumper is this (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The sticker says 4Realsteel and I think it's also Daystar but I haven't been able to find it on-line. I'm thinking they've been discontinued or it was modified to fit the 40. Can someone confirm? Sorry, these are the only pic's I've got.
Frontrev.JPG
Leftfrntrev.JPG
Painted rev1.JPG

Looks like a jeep bumper.. Also sticks out way too far..

good luck in finding it..

Looks like a jeep bumper.. Also sticks out way too far..

good luck in finding it..

Why would you say it sticks out too far? I say it doesn't stick out far enough to function as a stinger. (ie. to prevent a forward roll-over when headed down a steep obstacle.)

Just askin'.

Here's a side view if it helps. It does look like Heep bumper. That's what got me thinking it might have been modified.
Painted rev 2.JPG

Could be the pictures.. I agree the stinger should be angled down some..(some) but I was referring to the whole assembly sticking out in front of the frame horns...

for reference my front bumper is a piece of box going from frame horn to frame horn.. plenty of clearance everywhere:D

EDIT: Ok now that the side view has been shown Ill shut up now... looks fine.. (except for the stinger..:D)

Why would you say it sticks out too far? I say it doesn't stick out far enough to function as a stinger. (ie. to prevent a forward roll-over when headed down a steep obstacle.)

Just askin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom