HDJ81 locker wiring? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wondering if the non locker HDJ81's came with the wiring in them? I'm going to check but just asking.

thanks

anyone?

Based on what I saw, wiring harnesses are all the same between model levels, things that are missing are the switches and relays.
You might be missing the final part of the harness that is outside the vehicle. I do have both manuals, including all wiring. If you need help let me know.

that would be great!!

I'm doing a front and rear axel swap both with Lockers. It should be coming with ALL the wiring ECU box and the dashboard switch. If I need any help you will be first to know. I'm going to be using lance's cruiser for a guide.

Cheers.

Lance's? There's your first mistake! ( good luck Jason! I think this will be a very rewarding project- watch out for the gear oil!)

Lance's? There's your first mistake! ( good luck Jason! I think this will be a very rewarding project- watch out for the gear oil!)

Its ok. I don't like lance I'm just using his truck!:flipoff2:. Very excited about the lockers! and shut up about the gear oil! lol. I HATE GEAR OIL!

Just wondering if the non locker HDJ81's came with the wiring in them? I'm going to check but just asking.

thanks

Ok.. I checked all 4 of the HDJ81s.. 3 of em non VX ltds with LSD rears..
All of em have the plug on the pass side kickpanel for the computer..
So I am going to bet that the LDM harnesses are all set up for lockers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom