Tiny Spaces.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In between my rear leaf spring, doesnt look like like anything horrid, but doesnt look right...a start of the saggy ass syndrome? I would like to think not becuase its a OME 2.5", but who knows.

Thoughts?

-Carl

I have both tiny spaces and SAS so things aren't looking great for you.

Have you hauled something heavy, cause I did once and I think I bent my leafs a tiny bit. 22ft boat. Bad idea.

I have both tiny spaces and SAS so things aren't looking great for you.

Have you hauled something heavy, cause I did once and I think I bent my leafs a tiny bit. 22ft boat. Bad idea.

I havnt, but the previous owner said he had loaded the trunk up pretty good a few times for camping, its not a H/H lift, I wish it were, i'll get some pics soon as I can, dont have an actual camera, and my phone isnt taking pics... awesome :crybaby:

kinda like this?
(please note there is no axle on the spring in that pic)

IMG_0014.jpg

Just as a precaution, i'd check torque on the u bolt nuts.
And as fer a load damaging the spring pack, it would either have to be obscenely heavy, or be there for a really long time
Cheers
J

Just as a precaution, i'd check torque on the u bolt nuts.
And as fer a load damaging the spring pack, it would either have to be obscenely heavy, or be there for a really long time
Cheers
J

The longest spring has a subtle bend in it right before the eye on each side. I've got an add a leaf coming and I'm going to try and bend them back before reassembling the spring pack.

And it was obscenely heavy, but not for very long. After the first hill I realized I had the wrong rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom