Impeach Dave! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brentbba

Former Golfer
Threads
:flipoff2: :p

He's talking on facebook about selling the 80/trailer AGAIN for some fawking pick um up truck rig!

Here we go....:flipoff2: ;p ;) :eek: :censor: :hmm: :ban:

bwahahahahhahahahha!!!!! Dude, a man can dream of many things can't he?

:eek::rolleyes: Not you...You act impulsively and regret it later. :whoops::censor::whoops: :hmm: Maybe I should have kept the 80. :hmm: :censor::ban:

:rolleyes::hmm: Maybe I should by the 80 back? :steer::doh::whoops::hmm:

Looking at the expo pics now - talk about a candy store!!!!

Hey Dave, is this the one your thinking of getting?

redneck-rv.jpg

Dave,
This one might work:
cruiser with shed.jpg

I should really get back to work now......:lol:

I think you should have both Dave. You know, this is the direction that WOR is heading. So when start the build I would love to help.

lol

I am quite wishy washy as we know, and I support Dave. Dave, as long as your having fun and your happy, and your not hurting anyone, do what you want to.

I wish I could have about 4-5 cars. I just love the pros and cons of different set ups.

From the looks of things you are considering a full size. I wonder do you stay brand loyal and get a Tundra, or does the diesel weasel get you and you need to sell your sould to one of the big 4.

I hate that Toyota does not have any diesel options. I would probably get a GMC diesel or a new tundy.Hmmmm:hmm:

I support Dave. Dave, as long as your having fun and your happy, and your not hurting anyone, do what you want to.

Ummm.... there's just a little poke of fun and scarcasm in the origin of this post.;)

Dave has a history...:eek: :ban: He's flown the coop once before and was lucky enough to return to the fold.:doh: He's just a dreamer. :cool:

On the topic of cars, at least I'm lucky enough to own 2 that I drive. The beast of course and a fun little Miata for a DD that doesn't eat a tank of gas for a snack! :clap:

Yeah i seriously thought of selling the rig on Monday.. until i looked at how much time, money and history i have with this rig. It's part of the family now. I dont think i could part with it unless some weird miracle comes around and i have a chance at a Unicat :D

Yeah i seriously thought of selling the rig on Monday.. until i looked at how much time, money and history i have with this rig. It's part of the family now. I dont think i could part with it unless some weird miracle comes around and i have a chance at a Unicat :D

Don't forget that Yosh would kill you too! :eek:

Ummm.... there's just a little poke of fun and scarcasm in the origin of this post.;)

Dave has a history...:eek: :ban: He's flown the coop once before and was lucky enough to return to the fold.:doh: He's just a dreamer. :cool:

On the topic of cars, at least I'm lucky enough to own 2 that I drive. The beast of course and a fun little Miata for a DD that doesn't eat a tank of gas for a snack! :clap:

I know it's all in good humor. I was just getting excited..:p
Hoping this would divert from my multiple car disorder:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom