CSC April 2010 Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We have new baby at the meeting. Congrats and welcome back!

Cook has new Mule roof rack and rear bumper made by Tommy. He brought his OEM roof rack for giveaway.

Azrider has new front Slee ShortBus bumper and rear 4x4lab bumper. He also has Net Book mounted with RAM Mount inside the rig.

CSC1004_13.jpg

CSC1004_14.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures. It was nice to see some new faces, some new trucks and new gadgets. Looks like the Moab trip is spurring several members to fast forward on their mods so they'll be ready to tackle the challenges well equipped.

I had planned on coming over, but I spent most of Friday night actually working on my rig. Hopefully I will have her through emission this coming week and back on the road. Sadly, mine won't be nearly as pretty as those 40's in the pictures. :)

When and where was the meet? I haven't been to one in Tucson for better than a year.

And, when and where is the next one?

Has company that come in on Friday...sorry I missed it.

I'm going to try to make it in May with my BJ60.

When and where was the meet? I haven't been to one in Tucson for better than a year.

And, when and where is the next one?

Last meeting was on April 16, 2010 at Quik Trip Parking Lot at 1116 East Broadway Road, Tempe AZ.

Next meeting is on May 21, 2010. The meeting place will be the same Quik Trip Parking Lot at 1116 East Broadway Road, Tempe AZ. It is next to Sonic Drive-In.

do we still have "officials"?

Take another look at the tire on the rig under the Mule roof rack. If it looks clean, it is your eyes or the camera.:bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom