Jackson area part pickup anyone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found an OEM rim at Mississippi Auto Dismantlers in Flowood but won't be up that way again until the crawfish boil.

Could someone go pick it up for me and hold it till then? I can send the cash through PayPal to pay for it.

Thanks

I found an OEM rim at Mississippi Auto Dismantlers in Flowood but won't be up that way again until the crawfish boil.

Could someone go pick it up for me and hold it till then? I can send the cash through PayPal to pay for it.

Thanks
You mean Mississippi Truck Dismantlers on Casey's Lane, right? Either way, I can do it for you. MTD is about 1.5 miles south of me. Let me know how much you agreed to pay them, and I'll go pay for it and pick it up.....you can just reimburse me when you get it. No sense in adding in a PayPal fee.

Just send me a PM or email me at dnpcorp at bellsouth dot com. David

You mean Mississippi Truck Dismantlers on Casey's Lane, right? Either way, I can do it for you. MTD is about 1.5 miles south of me. Let me know how much you agreed to pay them, and I'll go pay for it and pick it up.....you can just reimburse me when you get it. No sense in adding in a PayPal fee.

Just send me a PM or email me at dnpcorp at bellsouth dot com. David

Thanks David I will get with you Monday I have to call them back to work on a price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom