wondering why!!!.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm still not allowed in the Club Forum!!! I pay my dues dam it!!! lol

Bathe lately? Lol!

HA! didnt want to dissapoint you bud! Lance is too busy doing his hair to waste time on here....

Doing my hair????? LOL!!! Comming from the guy who doesn't like bad hair day pics posted.

Jason sorry to inform you, but everybody here thinks your a spy for ICBC.

He is the next Liberal Solicitor General as well....

I'm NOT! a new member. I've been a member for over a year now! I used to be allowed in thenn you guys thought there were spys among us wtf! lol.

Sorry Jason, The Mud handles were all messed up (in other words, I couldn't put real names to Mud handles). With some, the real name is in the sig line, otherwise I'm just guessing who's who. You'll need to go through the process again. :beer:

Sorry Jason, The Mud handles were all messed up (in other words, I couldn't put real names to Mud handles). With some, the real name is in the sig line, otherwise I'm just guessing who's who. You'll need to go through the process again. :beer:

No prob thanks

Sorry Dan, the bosses came down on me... send your cheque and Scalp will be happy to re-instate you

Doing my hair????? LOL!!! Comming from the guy who doesn't like bad hair day pics posted.
QUOTE]

HAIR? What's all this talk about HAIR? :frown: Hair is over-rated. Excess testostorone leads to hair loss - it's a man's thing. Besides, babes love the bald head; its a chick magnet. :p

Sorry Dan, the bosses came down on me... send your cheque and Scalp will be happy to re-instate you

its all good, I have no problem supporting the club, It just comes down to lazyness:D

Ill spen more than the dues on beer a week. mmmm beer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom