4th Annual Chicago Toyota Jamboree (CJT) in Illinois, July 23, 24, 25. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Last edited:
Speaking for the RV guy, not excited to drive the thing to the top lot again... hope the lower lot will be where folks stay cause walking after playing, eating, and drinking, is not a safe option..

Night runs scare me. I do believe the last one was a shrt trip for my junk... Then again so was the last McCaslin ruin with you. Does that mean something?

Goebs

Speaking for the RV guy, not excited to drive the thing to the top lot again... hope the lower lot will be where folks stay cause walking after playing, eating, and drinking, is not a safe option..

Night runs scare me. I do believe the last one was a shrt trip for my junk... Then again so was the last McCaslin ruin with you. Does that mean something?

Goebs

When did you become such a pansy? It was 10 minutes out your life to drive that thing up there, and it was a damn funny 10 minutes! Ill do it if you want....

The spot we are looking at is at the top of the hill. Once you get to the top, turn left. Its right there. Its where they build that "snowboard hill" they roped it off and grassed it to keep down erossion. I hear the top is pretty flat. So its just a walk up the hill from the lot. And im not sure but there might be power up there. If that doesnt work then we will likely do the area right across from where we were last year. If you look across the bluff there was a wire fence, on the other side of that there is a field. It wont get atv traffic, and is up wind of any dust.

didn't become a pansy, just low on cash and guessing the rv trans isn't going to make it again... Then again if I remove the cruiser and trailer, it might shoot right up the hill.

it did serve as a good gathering point. So guess it will be worth beating the piss out of it for the joy of the party...

didn't become a pansy, just low on cash and guessing the rv trans isn't going to make it again... Then again if I remove the cruiser and trailer, it might shoot right up the hill.

it did serve as a good gathering point. So guess it will be worth beating the piss out of it for the joy of the party...

ad-a-boy...

But if the top of the hill works out, then you will only be a short drive/walk to the rv. just down the hill. The first year we did camping in the lower parking lot. But it wasnt the greatest. It was conveinient but i dont think any one likes to camp on gravel. There is grass around the boarder of the lot for tents, but.....hey if you guys want to camp in the lot instead. Just pipe up and let me know, ill post up a poll on it. I really dont care either way.

will there be lot lizards?

If you camp at the top I just hope Carl comes over loaded again like 2 yrs ago and climbs that hill pulling 2 trailers loaded with 3 rigs.
What a wonderful site that was!!
I know I always bring that up but I can't help myself.

almost as stupid as driving a 32 foor rv towing a 40 up that hill. The thing was floored and about almost came to a stop at one point. but she pulled through. never drove the same.. engine was getting hot on the way home at 70mph... had to drop to 60. way too slow for me..

This potential spot over looks the parking lot, so you dont need to tow the 40 up, and you can leave the rv in the lot if you want.

if the rv is here, we will have to get it up on the hill. be sure to find a nice level spot with a view.......

a view of what?....

https://forum.ih8mud.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=429717&stc=1&d=1277165352
iphone 098.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom