CLUB Meeting-DRIVE YOUR CRUISER! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

well i really planned on making it tomorrow but i just got rescheduled to work from 1-8pm tomorrow :censor: I won't be here for may so that means i'll have to meet everyone in june

sorry bout that....looking forward to meeting you.

Gotta go eat with my baby girl first but I'll drop by afterwards.

I won't be able to make it and the next meeting I will be in South Florida on vacation but I will be meeting all of you at Chris' crawfish boil.

Looking forward to Meeting

I look forward to meeting some of you at the meeting. I have followed the site for awhile and appreciate all the info you guys provide.

830407527_wLPjk-L.jpg

830408768_Y8Kbq-L.jpg

830411531_gCAji-L.jpg

830410987_tnryc-L.jpg

By the way, I can't remember who all asked me for the information on those led interior lights I installed, but for anyone wanting the info, here it is: White 12 SMD LED Car Interior Dome Door Light Lamp Bulb : eBay Motors (item 160327046895 end time May-03-10 01:10:13 PDT) The same folks have some newer dome module offerings that I haven't tried. They actually fit in the place of the festoon bulb, but the largest one has 3 less LED's than the ones I have..........don't know how much actual difference that would make, but you have to think it'd be 25% dimmer, right? Anyway, the ones I have are cheap and BRIGHT, so I'm passing it along for what it's worth.....

Possible to take any photos closer up? KM2's? What size? I don't HAVE to see it close up, because I KNOW they look good........but I WANT to!

Used a bigger picture. They drive great on road for what they are. They hum nicely, hopefully put everybody in the truck to sleep except me.

KM2 285/75/16

Great turn out for the wagons last night.

To bad that black Tahoe wedged its way into the shots.:grinpimp:

KM2 tires look good on the 100, they look fantastic in front of 49 Tire. Thanks Mike for the business!

Great Fun

Last night was good fun. I came home already trying to plan for June and stayed up till 12 looking at sliders. I appreciate the info and look forward to the next meeting. Ready to look at some more crusiers suggestions as I walk around eating my peach cobbler.

Last night was good fun. I came home already trying to plan for June and stayed up till 12 looking at sliders. I appreciate the info and look forward to the next meeting. Ready to look at some more crusiers suggestions as I walk around eating my peach cobbler.[/QUOTE]

I noticed the peach cobbler. You are gonna fit in just fine with our group.

Thanks for the help Chris. I love the tires. They are amazingly quite for that type of tire. They ride really smooth also. I will see you guys in June at the Razorback Ramble.

I hate that I wasn't able to make it but I love the group shot...the Tahoe just wanted to fit in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom