PDF download for LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I'm a newb here and was wondering if there is a free download inpdf for a 98 cruiser.

Thanks in advance,

Scott

It's close enough for 90% of what you will need it for. Things like instructions on trouble shooting and fixing the transmission won't apply since it's the 2004 with the 5-speed. Things like that won't match up.

It's under "if you need a FSM to install sliders, just give up now!"

Agreed. Have you tried laying down under the truck? The bolts are very apparent.:lol:

Guess this link is no longer working??? Not for me at this time....

Guess this link is no longer working??? Not for me at this time....
Here is a DropBox folder I made that contains the combined FSM for a 2004 LC (brake, charging, cooling, diagnostics, etc...), as well as an exploded parts manual for a 2000 LX470. A lot of the parts are similar if not the exact same as what's on our 2000 LC's. I don't want to take credit for making these because they were actually posted by a few other members who I forgot the names of, I just happened to save them over the years I've been on this forum. Hope this helps to all and if you have any issues downloading please let me know!

Hello,

I'm a newb here and was wondering if there is a free download inpdf for a 98 cruiser.

Thanks in advance,

Scott
There were two builds for the 100 series; one from 1998-2002 and one from 2002 -2007. The engines and transmission were changed in 2002 and the differential was changed in 1999. There are additional differences between the Land Cruiser and LX 470.

You really need the correct year manual for your truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom