Hanna Quality Interior Cargo Carriers ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's pretty much what I heard. That's awesome to be able to spread out a bit. Hopefully I can get some sliders from you sooner than later (meaning you are up and running and I have$)

Nice....I wanted them....but I can't a reply from the company.

I have 5 sets of 95-97 FZJ80 sliders in stock ready to ship get them before there gone. Remodeling the house and building a shop is going to take my time away from making cruiser products for at least all of 2010.

CRAP! Say it isn't so! Must sell extra house soon to get in on this before it is too late. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Ken do you take credit cards?

Ok. Put me down for a set. I will paypal u this week. When and where can I pick them up?

Does anyone have a pair of these they want to sell? I am willing to pay full price +.

What are folks putting in these carriers other than jerry cans? I have 3 ammo boxes of tools/parts as well as a couple mini duffle bags of recovery gear, all sliding around in the back of the truck. I am also compiling a first aid kit in a Pelican 1400 case and looking at getting a 10lb extinguisher as well.

I like how these carriers allow you to use the otherwise wasted space above the wheel wells, and I'd rather use something like this than a large drawer system on the floor, but I'm looking for idea on how everyone is carrying tools/recovery gear/stuff in them. What cases, bags, boxes or otherwise are YOU using?

:cheers:

96r50, here is a pic of how I use mine........

The tool bag is from Lowes and it is an AWP rectangle that fit perfect in there and keeps a great selection of tools.
DSC_0220.jpg

What are folks putting in these carriers other than jerry cans? I have 3 ammo boxes of tools/parts as well as a couple mini duffle bags of recovery gear, all sliding around in the back of the truck. I am also compiling a first aid kit in a Pelican 1400 case and looking at getting a 10lb extinguisher as well.

Along with a single water can both my 10lb CO2 cylinders fit in the carrier. I just have not found a good want to keep the cylinders secured yet that I find acceptable. Water can is easy with a strap.

Corbet,
you can mount the CO2 tanks to the end of the carrier. The slotted upright is there to mount to.
That way, you don't use up any carrier space and use that dead space in the corner.
Plus, it's easy access and you don't have to pull it out of it's mount. Up to a 15# will fit there perfect.

3843753432_8f0377edd1.jpg

96r50, here is a pic of how I use mine........

The tool bag is from Lowes and it is an AWP rectangle that fit perfect in there and keeps a great selection of tools.
Cool, thanks!

Along with a single water can both my 10lb CO2 cylinders fit in the carrier. I just have not found a good want to keep the cylinders secured yet that I find acceptable. Water can is easy with a strap.
Are you using the jerry can style water container (like the fuel can in 94SRUNNER's photo)?

Corbet,
you can mount the CO2 tanks to the end of the carrier. The slotted upright is there to mount to.
That way, you don't use up any carrier space and use that dead space in the corner.
Plus, it's easy access and you don't have to pull it out of it's mount. Up to a 15# will fit there perfect.

3843753432_8f0377edd1.jpg
If I end up with a set of carriers, this I how I plan to mount my fire extinguisher.

Anyone else using these care to share how they are carrying tools and recovery gear in them?

I want a set of these so bad. Is a group buy possible? I think I read some where that we would need 20 orders as a minimum.

Is a group buy possible? What would the cost be?

Is a group buy possible? What would the cost be?

I want a set of these so bad. Is a group buy possible? I think I read some where that we would need 20 orders as a minimum.

I have 5 sets of 95-97 FZJ80 sliders in stock ready to ship get them before there gone. Remodeling the house and building a shop is going to take my time away from making cruiser products for at least all of 2010.

According to the man himself, that is all she wrote for 2010.

I hear a 21 gun salute and taps playing in the background.....

Just out of curiosity...How many sets actually got produced? :meh:

Just out of curiosity...How many sets actually got produced? :meh:

I think 20-25 sets

I was surprised he didn't sell out instantly considering how cheap he set the price, but they did all get sold within a relatively short time I guess.

If Ken gets 20+ deposits, I'm sure he will make another batch. I think he needs that many to make it feasible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom