HDC T-Shirt Thread: 11 January 2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OGBeno

23303-56040
GOLD Star
Threads
To be updated as they go: (Jon can you please make this a sticky)

$20 for non club members get you your shirt shipped via USPS.
$10 for club members...come get it from my house.... :flipoff2:

Stock (will be updated as the stock dwindles):

Black:

Small: 2
Medium: 3
Large: 6
Xtra-Large: 8
2XL: 4

Brown:

Small: 2
Extra-Large: 2
2XL: 3

Blue:

Medium: 2
Xtra-Large: 7
2XL: 4

Desert Rat Color :hillbilly:

2XL: 3

Please contact me for paypal payment information (or other forms of payment--check/money order/3rd born/spare parts. etc. :hmm: )

Thanks.
-onurd

Last edited:
I assume "desert rat color" is olive drab? and brown is tan?

thanks for inventorying this up for us. I am working on replentishing our stock.

I assume "desert rat color" is olive drab? and brown is tan?

thanks for inventorying this up for us. I am working on replentishing our stock.

The "desert" color is the really light tan color with the black writing--it reminds me of Rommel's Afrika Corp. uniforms from Patton.

Brown is the darker one with the white writing.

The "desert" color is the really light tan color with the black writing--it reminds me of Rommel's Afrika Corp. uniforms from Patton.

Brown is the darker one with the white writing.

Shawn, I think you r right on the colors. I also think Onur is color blind. but of course no one outside of Mud sees my 80 as Antigue Sage or the 61M1??? (the green that Mike hates) has a color. To each his own.....blah blah blah

Your new shirts are on the way! Great colors this time! Yall enjoy!!!

Later,

Thanks Jeff! We're looking forward to the shirts.

can we get an inventory update before they leave to CM?

can we get an inventory update before they leave to CM?

Carol:

These are the original shirt order. Shawn has the new ones which will be going to CM10.

I don't think these will be--no one has contacted me about them at least.

I will up date tonight when I get home from work.

Onur, We want your shirts for CM. If you look at Shawn's post on the prices he mentioned that the white printed shirts will be offered at a lower price than the black printed shirts.

can one of you guys going to CM coordinate with Onur to get his shirts? I've made arrangements for mine to be picked up.

Also, anyone that wants one of these new colors, contact me so I can set it aside before the public offering takes place at CM. I'll try to get pics up for you all.

Also, anyone that wants one of these new colors, contact me so I can set it aside before the public offering takes place at CM. I'll try to get pics up for you all.

do want, will send in payment w/dues, once I know how many/what colors/styles to pay for... :clap:

No one has contacted me regarding picking these up the shirts I have.

I will not be at CM.

PS: Jon...answer my PM!!!

:)

fine, I'll take what beno gots, drop it at d5 for shawn, and root through the goodies for best items.

wait a minute: Corrales??? :eek:

back to plan A: make an order from what gets posted and pay at Evans May meeting....

Last edited:
Quantities have been updated to reflect what we have onhand of the first order batch before I give them to Marc tomorrow to go up to CM2010.

Thanks.

can one of you guys going to CM coordinate with Onur to get his shirts? I've made arrangements for mine to be picked up.

Shawn, if you can't get pics, can you let us know what you have in the cedar, stone blue, and other new colors before they go to CM10? Long sleeve, short sleeve etc.

I will get pics tomorrow. and a count. so far we have everything available except XXL. long sleeves are sand L or XL only. hoodies are grey L or XL only.

pics are not that good. I was trying to get the colors to match, but they are still lighter than real life. the blue is the closest. honestly, they are very nice looking. I personally took a cedar and a stone blue. next post has the long sleeve and hoodie.

count-
Cedar- 2 S; 2 M; 8 L; 5 XL
Stone blue 2 S; 2 M; 8 L; 5 XL
Ice grey 2 S; 2 M; 8 L; 6 XL
tan (like the 1st batch, desert rat per beno) 2 S; 2 M; 8 L; 6 XL
PICT0011.JPG
PICT0001.JPG
PICT0002.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom