Garage thread KDJ90 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I couldn't use the 120-wheels. The center "cup" , protecting the wheel bearings, is stopping the rim from fitting properly. I must put spacers on, but I don't know if the threaded taps will be to short in that case, so I'm trying to sell them... :(

If someone knows what spacers that will solve my problem, I'll buy them right away, but I don't have the patiance to trail and error my self...

Spacers are like this at this thickness (30 mm):
%21BbiB%28,w%21mk%7E$%28KGrHqEOKi8Eq3qS-thYBKweko0P+Q%7E%7E_12.JPG

You can buy them e.g. from here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Land-Cruiser-...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item335810751b

is it 30mm I should go for? Will the wheel sit 15mm further out than original then?

Yep. It looks good with extra track, especially when lifted.

It was only me, and I only got som bruises. If those damn oaks could stop walking on the roads!

Oh sh*t, you destroyed nice 90. :whoops: Glad you are ok. You have had speed quite much for that narrow ice road :steer: ...and Mud Terrains, the worsest winter tires ever made. :eek:

Hey jema.

I can sympathise with you, my first 90 series was written off by my (ex) girlfriend, flipped three times (all people ok)

I don't want to capitalize on your loss, but have you scrapped the car? Or are you going to repair? I would dearly love to buy your dash top pod, it's wiring, and temp sensor from you if you were scrapping?

Hey jema.

I can sympathise with you, my first 90 series was written off by my (ex) girlfriend, flipped three times (all people ok)

I don't want to capitalize on your loss, but have you scrapped the car? Or are you going to repair? I would dearly love to buy your dash top pod, it's wiring, and temp sensor from you if you were scrapping?

The insurance company has yet not decided what to do with the car. I'll let you know...

Began today to mount the webasto:

Here the homemade mount:
1261328889_resized.jpg

And with the webasto in place:
1261328911_resized.jpg
¨

Also had to do a mount for the electical mounting:
1261328856_resized.jpg

I've prepared the extra interiorlight also:
1261328878_resized.jpg

sad loss, but do you have an installation instructions / diagram for the webasto ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom