Mechanic Recommendation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just bought a 1991 FJ80 down in FL. I need a good mechanic up here who knows these cars. I live in Reston and have used AK Auto Service in Fairfax in the past and like them but I dont know how familiar with these cars they are.

You might also want to try Currie's Automotive off Rt. 7 near Baron Cameron/Springvale.

My friend James Leonard in the Front Royal (see Dave's link) is a kung fu master Toyota mechanic - he worked at a Toyota dealer for a very long time - when your truck was new, so he's familiar with them. Kind of a drive, but he's a great mechanic.

If you would like someone that knows your truck inside and out give us a call. We can handle everything from general maintenance to major repairs. Or anything you can think up.

Iron Pig Offroad
540-361-7400

GM IPOR

Cam

You might also want to try Currie's Automotive off Rt. 7 near Baron Cameron/Springvale.

My friend James Leonard in the Front Royal (see Dave's link) is a kung fu master Toyota mechanic - he worked at a Toyota dealer for a very long time - when your truck was new, so he's familiar with them. Kind of a drive, but he's a great mechanic.

James is the best! Off the beaten path...but well worth it! He has fixed so many things on my Lexus 450 that NO one good figure out.

Otramm. Ryann Bascom is solid as can be. IPOR in Fredericksburg I have done a lot of business with too. Good people who love cruisers but a bigger shop with a bigger price tag, but you have to expect that with ten service bays at least vs Otramm’s two and a half.

Ya but Gracie resurrected the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom