Craigslist-LandCruiser for Sale 97' 40th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's a collector's edition, not a 40th. If you're looking, it's prolly worth checking out.:hmm:

Agreed - looks like a collectors edition. Only if the vehicle was in great shape mechanically (with service records, etc) and good body, interior would it be worth it. The true 40ths seem to hold a higher value. I am not sure what, if any, the collectors edition adds to a 97's desirability.

I just sold my 40th to a guy that came all the way from Texas 'cause thats exactly what he wanted. I never even put an ad in. he saw the picture in the forum somewhere and approached me.

I like them too - I'll miss the ol gal (sniff)

You kept that candya$$ red thing:princess: and sold the sage 40th:doh:
What's wrong with you;p

You kept that candya$$ red thing:princess: and sold the sage 40th:doh:
What's wrong with you;p

no doubt :frown: sad but true....something about lower miles and swapping all the cr*p installed on the red one.

I know youre concerned Rob, not to worry though - its in the shop right now getting all the pinstriping from the weekend buffed out :flipoff2::lol:! nice and shiny....:grinpimp:

no doubt :frown: sad but true....something about lower miles and swapping all the cr*p installed on the red one.

I know youre concerned Rob, not to worry though - its in the shop right now getting all the pinstriping from the weekend buffed out :flipoff2::lol:! nice and shiny....:grinpimp:

Must be nice to have your own personal servants:lol::flipoff2:.
I'm not at all worried, you'll wear through that paint in no time:idea:, then you'll have to keep all your scratches.:hillbilly:

Agreed - looks like a collectors edition. Only if the vehicle was in great shape mechanically (with service records, etc) and good body, interior would it be worth it. The true 40ths seem to hold a higher value. I am not sure what, if any, the collectors edition adds to a 97's desirability.

so I take it, you deem the asking price for this truck too high ? unreasonably high ?

I just sold my 40th to a guy that came all the way from Texas 'cause thats exactly what he wanted. I never even put an ad in. he saw the picture in the forum somewhere and approached me.
I like them too - I'll miss the ol gal (sniff)

Ok, now I get your angle...hand pick and buy em low when they come in for service...then sell them at retail as prized commodity!

Of all people I should know that was not a 40th...but you get the point.

Merf....you ruined my evening....WTF...you sold the beauty!!!

You should have called me, I would have added a 2nd to my already built 40th.

I would have somehow convinced my wife to drive the new 40th.

Sad day in Cruiser land

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom