Paper Model Land Cruiser kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am a Land Cruiser nut with more creative ability than money. This all stared with me making an FJ55 paper model because there is just ZERO models, toys, or anything else available... and I wanted one for my desk at work.

It was pretty fun so I've moved onto the FJ45, FJ40, FJ60, 62, 80 and the FJ Cruiser. Continue reading this thread to see many other models completed.

Tell me you're from these forums and I'll color-match your own cruiser (if you supply a photo) :steer:

Update - If you want to support my hobby, check out http://www.paperCruiser.com

IMG_4282.JPG

IMG_4539.JPG

IMG_4115.JPG

IMG_4404.JPG

IMG_5942.JPG

FJ62-blue.jpg

FJ40_ICON.jpg

Last edited:
No 80 series ???????

Those are impressive!

Is it possible to get the tires to read BF GOODRICH and not reversed on the pass side of the FJ Cruiser?

Those would make great ornaments for my sage tree at the office.

Those are impressive!

Is it possible to get the tires to read BF GOODRICH and not reversed on the pass side of the FJ Cruiser?

Those would make great ornaments for my sage tree at the office.

yeah, that's been fixed :cool:

You are sick get help soon, nice work.

LOL!!! it's amazing how well the pig lends itself to the squared edges of the paper. awesome work!:cheers:

You'd be surprised at the 80s, I wouldn't be surprised if you had more demand for them than 60s. What about troopies?

I'm with David on the troopies. I'd get a 40 and a troopy. I think those are great!

Cheers,

Josh

You'd be surprised at the 80s, I wouldn't be surprised if you had more demand for them than 60s. What about troopies?

The troopie is a beautiful cruiser, and I'd love to have one someday! I ran out of spare time for the immediate future, but I really want to make a troopie and a 60. I'll take your recommendation on the 80 as well. They are so "roundy" though... doesn't transfer to paper as good.

The "yellow" 40 you have listed, is that meant to be the "mustard" color?

Nicely done by the way!

Alan.

The color can actually be anything you'd want. I usually go online and find a good reference photo. I believe this was my reference photo for that one.

This is awesome.....

Can you make a "soft top" fj40?

Can we just shoot you money via paypal or do we have to go through eBay?

Thanks,
Jim

This is awesome.....

Can you make a "soft top" fj40?

Can we just shoot you money via paypal or do we have to go through eBay?

Thanks,
Jim

I don't actually have a soft top version yet- I ran out of spare time as soon as December hit :) It would be an actual model change so it's a bigger deal than just changing the color.

Yeah, you can pass on ebay and do a paypal direct to paper crui ser at g mail do t co m (remove spaces). Just use the same costs and be specific about what model and color :cheers:

Where's the 60???!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom