Official Sign Up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hey 88 will the tlca send me something about them and what there dues is you know all that good stuff.

Membership Plans

$30 a year basic membership, if you can swing it at $45 for the basic+first class mail it is worth it just to make sure you get Toyota Trails;)

I believe they still send an info packet with an application and a copy of the magazine for free?

Membership Plans

$30 a year basic membership, if you can swing it at $45 for the basic+first class mail it is worth it just to make sure you get Toyota Trails;)

I believe they still send an info packet with an application and a copy of the magazine for free?

That is correct. or you can go to the website at the top of the page.

I guess I found out about you guys a couple weeks too late to go to the fall crawl.

How many members do you guys have? Looks like theres a good group of people here in the pan handle.

:cool: send me your addy and I will mail the paperwork to you.

joing the club is easy....we are quite easy to get along with:cheers:
I guess I found out about you guys a couple weeks too late to go to the fall crawl.

How many members do you guys have? Looks like theres a good group of people here in the pan handle.

I'd like the membership info when you get time to send it out.

Thanks

actually I did 2 or three days ago. Its possible like what happened to Mikes:rolleyes: somehow it got delayed like all my USPS mail.....dont ask, we dont get along with my postmaster, anyway you are a member my man:cheers:
I'd like the membership info when you get time to send it out.

Thanks

I have added 3 new members if I missed anyone please give me a shout. I know I have been slow with paperwork the last half of the year but be patient with me with family and my own health issues. In laws have been in and out of the hospital so much my head is spinning.
Now that I have gotten out of bed I need to go to the post office again!

Nice to see a WV chapter. PM'd you with address for information.

Anyone know if Timmy is still around in WV?

I haven't heard from him in a few years and just wondering how he is doing...

:cheers:

He was at the fall crawl two years ago, that was the last time I saw him.

He is still around QUOTE=beno;8657875]Anyone know if Timmy is still around in WV?

I haven't heard from him in a few years and just wondering how he is doing...

:cheers:[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom