Elusive, 1969 FJ55 intake manifold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alf

Threads
I unfortunately will not be able to use this 1969 intake manifold so it is up for sale.

It has been bead blasted, pressure tested, and painted high temp silver. To the best of everyone's knowledge this intake was only found on the 1969 F Engine or there about.

It has larger primary tubes with rails that run nearly 3/4 of the tubes length vs just a divider at the mounting flange on a standard intake. It may add a few more ponies and worth a try. In any event it is ready to go (tested and painted) and must leave to fund other needs.

Will this help you, I don't know but I will ship for $100 anywhere in the lower 48.

New price $100

ALF

Last edited:
ttt

still have it. someone must want it. a few years back this was like finding the holy grail.

cheers

Last edited:
hope you sell it but seems like everyone has those cant give em away on ebay.the market comes and goes have to wait until time is right good luck

Sold, pending funds

Still for sale. Have not heard from BEAV in two weeks.

Alf

hope you sell it but seems like everyone has those cant give em away on ebay.the market comes and goes have to wait until time is right good luck

I dont' think you ever see this particular intake on ebay.

They get listed from time to time, but most people that sell them do not recognize them for what they are potentially worth. The last one I saw on ebay was listed as just fj40 fj55 intake manifold and went for under $20. The only issue with these is potential header fitment due to the larger runners.

The only issue with these is potential header fitment due to the larger runners.

BINGO!

That's prolly why I still have a stack of 15 or so of them.:frown:

btt

alf

Any idea what what headers they do work with?

Thanks

Any idea what what headers they do work with?

Thanks

I have one on my FJ45 ....did not even realize it until Gerog when visiting pointed it out, there is set of the 2 piece headers on there.........unknown origin.......but it fit.....

On my daughter Becky's F engine, it needed longer studs from the head to the intake and exhaust manifold, with stepped washers for a tight fit. Worked great after that. I have a bunch of these manifolds also. John

As I recall it on my 79 it needed some grinding. I was told it would work but was in a hurry to get my truck on the road and just installed the original set.

Kevin

Looking for one of these if you still have one.

Thanks
Ernie

Sure. Leave a VM at the shop and I’ll call you tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for your order...Dave.

Still a few left
32320925-FCDE-4531-947C-4484A63EEEF7.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom