Official 80 Wreck / Junked Photo Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's morbid, I know, but in the interest of education, can we see your photos of wrecked, crashed, and otherwise (Cash for Clunkers?) junked 80s. Crawling around a car at a junkyard is a great way to learn about how it is put together. How about an online one with just 80s?

Well, is rain season in L.A. so we might see some wrecks. Funny thing is that all the years I been going to junkyards I yet have to find an 80's series.

Quckly: Going 55 in moderate traffic up 80 through Sacramento near Arden in the #2 lane. #1 lane was clear, headchecked, moved over, looked back straight to see a white van, STOPPED in the #1 lane. (there was a road rage inncodent where they stopped in the lane, after the crash of course, they took off) I swearved and slowed to maybe 50mph but had no where to go. Crawled out the back window with just a sprained ankle and glass cuts on my left arm. Thats it.
crash 1.jpg

One more
crash 2.jpg

Get ready to cry. Here's a video of an 80 lost to the Cash for Clunkers program:

depressing. :frown:

rolled

:crybaby:Here's one of mine..
RolledWholePSModified.jpg
RolledDSFrontCornerModified.jpg

It's morbid, I know, but in the interest of education, can we see your photos of wrecked, crashed, and otherwise (Cash for Clunkers?) junked 80s. Crawling around a car at a junkyard is a great way to learn about how it is put together. How about an online one with just 80s?

No pics, but there are 10+ sitting in local junk yards here in Houston.

No pics... didn't happen :flipoff2: lol

I had no one else to blame for my rolls. They have all been based on my stupidity.

Is this someone's on MUD?:

All these pictures make me cry!!!!!!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Please, please life is already hard! I don't want to think about 80s going to &(*(!:censor:

Oh look, your fender flare is missing!

Isn't that the one that spent a day or two in a river?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom