Spokane Picture Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.hostdub.com
Hey guys, just thought to make a thread with pictures of our rigs so we know who's driving around this town.

Here's me...
1000074pn7.jpg

and one of where it's at now...
1000894rf9.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there... here is my baby. She's got her summer shoes on here, currently running snows with factory mags powdercoated to match the paint.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

and my baby
image.jpg

My little '40....

This is me......
griz_stuffed.jpg
shrunk_griz_vs_lil_btail5.jpg

Hey great idea. Here's mine at the top of Mt. Pilchuck in '06. Only thing different now is my PIAA fog lights are reinstalled on the bumper and I've got the Aussie sliding cargo windows.

Pilchuck-2006.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Nice looking 62, Dan!!!!!!:bounce:

Let see if i got this, if it worked you will see my 75, pic was taken in the fall, and it is in the garage now and put on hold while I work on my 74

I will eventually get a pic up of the 74, but nothing to take a pic of as of yet- it is completely disassembled and getting ready to have the frame Hot Dip galvanized at Airway heights next month. I will start a build up thread once it is back and I start assembly. Hopefully I can do that on this local thread. Lots of parts have been individually restored and I have taken lots of pics of each some with before and after shots. I may be looking for parts Has the reassembly goes, I got the 74 in pieces-the reason not to start on the 75- I can use it as a reference!;)

I hope to have it on the road, by end of summer, but lots of trips planned away from home so may not make it:bang:
75 TLC.jpg

Got a few pix loaded on new puter so heres mine,the tranny out in the 2nd one was due to camshaft expansion plug leaking oil :mad: a lot of work to fix an oil leak! Had to throw in an elk hauling pic too! I have plenty more of those but not on the computer yet! Anyway the 60 is an 84,rebuilt 2f, stock 4speed, 4:88 gears, arb lockers front & rear, ome heavy rear,iron man heavy front, pro comp x terrain tires 35" leather seats from an altima.
warn 8274. currently replacing rust :grinpimp: on inside so I can finish the interior, then I'll start on outside- rust,paint,bumpers.
IMG025.jpg
IMG014.jpg
IMG013.jpg

Let see if i got this, if it worked you will see my 75, pic was taken in the fall, and it is in the garage now and put on hold while I work on my 74

I will eventually get a pic up of the 74, but nothing to take a pic of as of yet- it is completely disassembled and getting ready to have the frame Hot Dip galvanized at Airway heights next month. I will start a build up thread once it is back and I start assembly. Hopefully I can do that on this local thread. Lots of parts have been individually restored and I have taken lots of pics of each some with before and after shots. I may be looking for parts Has the reassembly goes, I got the 74 in pieces-the reason not to start on the 75- I can use it as a reference!;)

I hope to have it on the road, by end of summer, but lots of trips planned away from home so may not make it:bang:

Is your green one driveable? I've been seeing one similar in Sandpoint. Also, if you need a flatbed trailer to get your frame over to Spokompton, let me know. I have a 24' flatbed and a M105 (9' X 6') if you need. :cheers:

Is your green one driveable? I've been seeing one similar in Sandpoint. Also, if you need a flatbed trailer to get your frame over to Spokompton, let me know. I have a 24' flatbed and a M105 (9' X 6') if you need. :cheers:

No it is not driveable:frown:, and it did originate from up North but hasn't been on the road in over a year but it did run good and no leaks while sitting in the garage :)

Thanks for the offer on the flat bed, if I need one to move it I will let you know, I am hoping it will fit in my Truck with a little stickout, I also have a small 8' trailer if that does not work i will be PMing you!

Here's my 85' 60 that gets around town...rockin' the oregon plates..
IMG_1992.JPG

Howdy

Yep, here is mine. Top is off all summer long, :p but will be forced to put hard top back on sometime in the fall :mad: I usually drive it to work every friday, and around town here and there. Just got my new fuel pump so will be putting it in before the weekend. :cool:
1.jpg
3.jpg

I saw you yesterday driving down Francis. Your engine sounds too quiet to be a 1f.

I saw you yesterday driving down Francis. Your engine sounds too quiet to be a 1f.

Ya know, I did my research on what year my motor is if its original to my cruiser or not and if its a 1F or 2F. The # on the block says F 399497 and according to the info on SOR it appears I have somewhere in the neighborhood of a 6/72 engine, a 1F. I know some PO has installed front disc brakes, put the 3 speed on the floor and did away with the vacuum for transfer case. Also seems to have some home made shackles...have to take some pics and put them on my build thread...they are butcher work, but they do work...I will eventually swap them out with new ones and bushings. I am having to much fun driving it around this summer to park it and do some overhauling, that will have to wait until this winter ;)
fjenginecodes.jpg

Last edited:
Mean Green

Here's my Green 78 after I painted it and before. Have added a MAF tire carrier See you around!

BTW.... still looking for a t-case off a 3-spd :)

Steve
l_2ee7b545d64c45cc8b4ca5488c024503.jpg
l_ace6fc59aebdada1f9d7d04c9fcfe27c.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^
Nice! Where's the cruiser rally at?

My new prize and could use some tips of spokane area... I've just been playin out at ORV park since I got'er 2 weeks ago.
cruiser 5.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom