Weight? Slee Short bus vs Arb vs stock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I did a quick search but didn't find any definitive numbers. People say what their manifest says, but that is an estimate in most cases.

How much does an ARB bumper weigh?

How much does a Slee Short Bus bumper weigh?

How much does the stock bumper weigh?

From another thread...
Bumper Weight

Short Bus - 90lbs
Non Winch ARB - 130lbs
Winch ARB - 150lbs

My Slee is on the way; if no other posts before I get it, I'll weigh it and the stock when I get it.

Bob

Don't have a number for the stock bumper, but comparing it to the 90lb bumper, its a lift it with two fingers type of affair. Probably 30 lbs.

My shortbus has been delayed due to a production issue... but I just weighed the stock bumper, with mounting bolts and the hangars from the end of the frame rails, right at 35 lbs.

My tube bumper probably weighs 35 lbs painted :D

Last edited:
The metal tech one weighs in at 69lbs with the small stinger and 72lbs with the large stinger. Pretty light considering it has a 3/16" main shell for the winch and the rest is 2" tubing.

pretty light considering how :grinpimp: it is too...

The metal tech one weighs in at 69lbs with the small stinger and 72lbs with the large stinger. Pretty light considering it has a 3/16" main shell for the winch and the rest is 2" tubing.

Mine must be heavier than I think, not that much difference in materials between the two. Of course, I did trim off some frame, that's gotta help :hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom