HDC Vehicle Registry (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I didn't get any negative responses when I suggested a Members' Rigs thread a few days ago so I'll start it off. If you didn't read the other thread, I'm looking to create a vehicle registry for High Desert Cruisers Club Members'. But, only put information on your club membership qualifying 4WD Toyota - not your Honda lawnmower (no offense Steve, I'm just using it as an example), Subaru Forrester or whatever else you can come up with. I'm taking my inspiration from the 60-series Registry. So here's what I think would be appropriate information:

1. Year and model of vehicle
2. Name of owner
3. Name of vehicle (optional)
4. Mileage on the truck odometer
5. Modifications, if any
6. How you use the truck
7. A single photo – not very big, to save disk space

This way you can manage your own vehicle information and photos instead of making Jon deal with it on the HDC website

Marc

Last edited:
1. Year/Model:
1997 FZJ80 (Locked)
2. Owner(s):
Rory & Molly
3. Vehicle Name:
Green Turd
4. Odometer Reading:
5.Modifications:
OME 2.5" lift, ARB Bull Bar, In dash Uniden, CDL w/ pin 7 mod, 285 Yokohamas, half built cargo drawers...
6. Used as:
(was) Daily/Expedition/Mall Crusher
P1010790.jpg

Last edited:
1. Year/Model:
1977 FJ40
2. Owner(s):
Molly & Rory
3. Vehicle Name:
Red Turd
4. Odometer Reading:
(1)15295.6
5.Modifications:
Totally OEM (except for the crappy radio)
6. Used as:
Daily Driver, Arm Workout
P1010828.jpg

1. Year and model of vehicle
2. Name of owner
3. Name of vehicle (optional)
4. Mileage on the truck odometer
5. Modifications, if any
6. How you use the truck
7. A single photo – not very big, to save disk space

1. 1997 FZJ80
2. Onur Azeri (aka: "beno")
3. The s***-kicker ;)
4. 184007
5. Far from stock
6. Dedicated trail rig.
7. Wellsville, OH wheeling Fall 2006
PA080078.JPG

Last edited:
1. 1973 FJ 40
2. Vince Garcia
3. Money Pit
4. ? odometer does not work
5. Sag power steering, family cage(Profits), 4.5" lift , soon to have paki top
6. Short trips for now
7. My yard.
40mp.jpg

attachment.php

1. Year and model of vehicle: 1985 4Runner
2. Name of owner: Titled to Jon and Nylia [snif]
3. Name of vehicle: Bushrat, I also go by same
4. Mileage on the truck odometer: 315K 420K 440K
5. Modifications: 4.56 gears, V6 rear diff with ARB, high pinion front with Truetrac, 4" lift, 33" BFG MT KO2 training wheels, 4.7:1 dual 2.24 TC, 22RE, Doug Thorley header into 2.25" Flowmaster 50 exhaust, Warn 9000, Stout Equipment rear bumper, Front Range front bumper, cross-over steering, 14 gallon aux fuel tank.
6. How you use the truck: Baja, Utah, Arizona, and other desert, adventures

attachment.php

1. Year and model of vehicle: 1969 FJ40
2. Name of owner: Jon
3. Name of vehicle: Milli
4. Mileage on the truck odometer: 26000
5. Modifications: 4.11/4.10 diff gearing; FZJ80 electric locker in front; No-Slip in rear; springs over axle; shackle reversal; axles moved forward and backwards 2 inches; 3FE stroker (2FE); H55F; 3.01 Marks gears in TC; home built sliders and bumpers; 22 gal fuel tank; power four-wheel disk brakes, FZJ80 master cylinder and FJ62 booster; 35" MT/R; 4x4Labs crossover + FJ60 steering.
6. How you use the truck: Weekend and money consumer

Last edited:
1. Model/Year - 1996 LX450 - Metallic Beige
2. Owners - Graham and Ginger Tull (Children - Gwendolyn and Gillian)
3. Name - My daugher calls it "The Truck"
4. Miles - 140K, Bought it at 126K
5. Modifications - OME 850J/863+10mm, Hanna Sliders, Slee Transfer Skid, 4x4 Labs Rear Bumper, Hellroaring BIC - Dual Optima Blues, 305/70/16 MTR's, CDL Switch, Pin 7 Mod.
6. Uses - Fishing, Camping, Wheeling
7. A single photo – I'll work on this one. [thanks Beno ... da'sheriff]

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Model/Year - 1993 FZJ-80 - 6M1 Metallic Dark Green (Mike M's Favorite Color, even though he won't admit it!)
2. Owners - Evan and Ellen
3. Name - I'd have to agree with Graham's daughter. It's never really had a name, but if it did, I'd have to go with "The Truck" or possibly "The Cruiser."
4. Miles - about 167,500, bought it with about 140K.
5. Modifications - roughly 5.5 inches of lift, OME J springs with adjustable spacers in the front, and fixed 1.5 inch spacers in the back; OME L-shocks; extended stainless steel brake lines; adjustable Panhard rods; adjustable rear upper control arms; Slee caster correction plates; Slee heavy-duty tie rod, drag link, and tie rod ends; 1.25 inch aluminum wheel spacers all around to widen the track; 4.88 gears; factory locking diffs; 315/75R16 Goodyear MTR's on Toyota Land Cruiser steel wheels; Hanna Sliders; Slee bumpers and transfer case skidplate; modified exhaust exit to avoid crushing the pipe; Warn M12000 winch; and that's about it so far.
6. Wheeling, camping, and more wheeling.
7. Photo - to be delivered at a later date - come to Cruise Moab to see it in person!

Evan

OK, I'll play.

1. Year and model of vehicle: 1997 Land Cruiser (FZJ80)
2. Name of owner: Mike & Connie Maynard. Ross drives it occasionally
3. Name of vehicle: Pristine or "The Wonder Truck"
4. Mileage: ~166k (seems to increase daily... what's with that?
5. Modifications: Slee F&R bumpers, Warn M12, 4" lift, 35" Toyos, OBA, dual batts, Outback rack (sometimes)
6. How you use the truck: Off-road excursions, weekend hauler, dog-mobile, Scout outings, rock crawling
7. A single photo: Photo taken by Ross. June 24, 2007 at Rio Puerco playing with friends

attachment.php

-Mike-

Last edited:
1. 1986 V8J60
2. Wolfies
3. Cletus
4. 154,XXX
5. Chevy 350 TBI crate motor, H55F 5spd, 4" Alcan lift, 1" body lift, U-Bolt flip kit (an AWESOME mod), winch, bumperz, dual battery, onboard air with bumper tank, caddy bouy cup holder, some other crud I've forgotten about...
6. Overland expedition field reconnaissance vehicle and Home Depot runner.
CyndeChelly.jpg

1. 2007 FJ Cruiser
2. Michael and Jennifer Belcher
3. My daughter is partial to Daddy Bus. This is actually a variation of what my wife calls it... The Short Bus
4. 17K
5. ATRAC Hack, 265/70R17 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's, Cobra 75 WXST
6. Family transport, weekend excursions, and cruising for women when the wife is at work (hope she doesn't ever read this)
RioPuerco046_resize.jpg

Last edited:
1) 1993 FZJ80 (purchased new)

2) resident parts geek

3) Money Pit

4) right at 145,000 miles

5) not enough file space. :grinpimp:
OME 850J + custom spacers/OME 864, caster bushings, sway drops, rear adjustable panhard, Slee Skid, Slee headlamp harness, Slee rear bumper/tyre carrier, Slee Front bumper, Warn 12,000 lb, custom in-cabin winch controls, the first set of remotely installed sliders built by Ken Hanna, one-off Garvin roof rack, OEM hand throttle, JDM rear license plate mount, JDM tool pocket, JDM side turn signals, JDM clear front markers with turn signal modifiication, JDM aux cooling fan, JDM roof console with compass and altimeter, Aussie OEM subtank, Custom receiver hitch, George's LED's, JDM cargo compartment lamp, personal design cargo drawers, 6061 aluminum tailgate plate, OEM steel wheels, 305/70/16 Dunlop Radial Mud Rovers (5), the first TRD blower installed on a 93-4 1FZ, methanol injection, stylish cammo seat covers, a few potato chips wedged inbetween the back seats, onboard CO2 Powertank, some spare parts in the drawers, Safari snorkel, retro-fitted OEM differential locks (by me, years before it became fashionable) geeky factory audio bits to include a 1979-vintage OEM CB radio and 2004 vintage remote CD changer.

6) it takes me to work every day
Copy of 80 001.jpg

Last edited:
Tobascofish

1. 1996 FZJ-80
2. Juane
3. The 80
4. 150k?
5. Sleeed left, Sleeed right, Sleeed front, Sleeed back, OME top, OME bottom
6. See photo
B0001917.jpg

1. Year and model of vehicle: 1980 FJ40
2. Name of owner: Lee
3. Name of vehicle (optional): None yet
4. Mileage on the truck odometer: 53,000
5. Modifications, if any: De-smogged, 2.5" lift? (PO), funky alloy wheels (PO), 32's.
6. How you use the truck: DD & light wheeling
7. A single photo – link, to save disk space:

IMG_0404.jpg

1. Year and model of vehicle: 2007 FJ Cruiser
2. Name of owner: Lee
3. Name of vehicle (optional): Blue Meanie or Big Blue
4. Mileage on the truck odometer: 80,000
5. Modifications, if any: 3" lift, 34's, Inchworm 4.7:1 TC, tummy tuck (custom frame cross member, skid plate, and exhaust mods), 4.56 diffs, ARB front locker, sliders, steel bumpers, Warn M8000, aux. fuse block, radios
6. How you use the truck: business, wheeling, tax write-off.
7. A single photo – link, to save disk space:

IMG_8034.jpg

1. Year and model of vehicle 2007 FJ Cruiser - Sun Fusion, Yes it does look like a school bus..
2. Name of owner Paul and Lauri
3. Name of vehicle (optional) Don't really have a name, guess I will try and think of one...
4. Mileage on the truck odometer About 26,000, we try and keep the mileage down.
5. Modifications, if any Mostly looks, although I have a TRD exhaust, AFE/CAI, Skyjacker lift, Procomp 33 All Terrains, winch, etc...
6. How you use the truck Not-so-daily driver, occasional off-road, when body damage is not likely.

DSC_3892.jpg

1. Year and model of vehicle 1973 and 1974 FJ40(s)
2. Name of owner Paul and Lauri
3. Name of vehicle (optional) Pecos, it's a long story
4. Mileage on the truck odometer One-million Miles (its a guess)
5. Modifications, if any Its in pieces, I guess that would be a mod. Is "hanta-infested mouse nests" considered a mod? If so, I got rid of those...
6. How you use the truck Taking up space in the garage, the yard, the shed.

FJ40Proj_part2005.jpg

IMG_3511.jpg

Last edited:
Well I guess it is about time I put my girl on here:

1. Year and model of vehicle: '97 FZJ80
2. Name of owner: Me
3. Name of vehicle (optional): Umm, Umm, it took me 2 months to name my dogs, so any sugestions?
4. Mileage on the truck odometer: 109K
5. Modifications, if any: 2" lift, ARB front, 4xI sliders
6. How you use the truck: Mostly wheeling with the group and laughing at those when I am asked what year is my 4Runner!
IM000161.jpg

3. Name of vehicle (optional): Umm, Umm, it took me 2 months to name my dogs, so any sugestions?

How about PAWS ... like POS, but spelled differently. :grinpimp:

How about PAWS80 ... like POS, but spelled differently. :grinpimp:

Fixed it for you!

P-Pappy
A-Again
W-Whiningly
S-Schits on
80- 80's

thefinger_red.gif
I need to get to the MVD and see if that is available. Can I get something similar for a call sign?

Last edited:
i realized i don't have either of my cruisers up here...so-

1. Year and model of vehicle- '77 FJ40
2. Name of owner- Shawn
3. Name of vehicle (optional)- Bionic (rebuilt, bigger faster stronger)
4. Mileage on the truck odometer- the old one? 172k, new one- less than 1k
5. Modifications, if any- check my sig it's easier.
6. How you use the truck- trailer queen wheeler
Rocotillo7.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom