FJ45 Wagon rear doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1966 FJ45 LV that's not in good shape. Does anyone have rear doors? If I can't find them, my project may not be a project any more. Thanks.
IMG_0051.jpg
IMG_0033.jpg

I'm thinking you need more than the doors. It looks like the body is folding in on itself.

I know where there are some doors here in MT.

How much for the doors and how much shipping $ to Phoenix? I do agree that it does need more than some doors, but I have to start somewhere. Thanks.

Jeezzzzzzz.......

For the time being jack that sucker up in the middle somehow and let it unfold. Then tack weld or screw some kind'a brace from the arch in the rear passenger door/inner fender well, to the top of the B pillar if it's still there.

If it won't hang back into shape you might have to take it to a rack and have it pulled back to flat.

Just my .02

Mike

How much for the doors and how much shipping $ to Phoenix? I do agree that it does need more than some doors, but I have to start somewhere. Thanks.

I'll get ahold of him this weekend and find out.

Paul

I got ahold of Rob and he told me he'd get ahold of you.

he does have a pair of rear doors.

does he have the roof and rear window sections???

Pulled out my loose doors.Drivers rear is rough.Pass rear is not bad.Do you have more parts with it or is that it.Might be easer to bring a trailer.Then we can sawzall the roof and rearhalf.Rear doors and rearliftgate.From another lv.Are the lower rear hinges still intact or did they get removed when the back was cut for the fj60 taillights.

Pulled out my loose doors.Drivers rear is rough.Pass rear is not bad.Do you have more parts with it or is that it.Might be easer to bring a trailer.Then we can sawzall the roof and rearhalf.Rear doors and rearliftgate.From another lv.Are the lower rear hinges still intact or did they get removed when the back was cut for the fj60 taillights.

Did you drag the LV's down to Montana?? I'm going to have to stop by again and see if I can get some parts this time!!

Did you drag the LV's down to Montana?? I'm going to have to stop by again and see if I can get some parts this time!!

Rob lives maybe 15 minutes from me, he's only got the 1 lv, I think.

I Have "Whistler" the green 66 lv.And striped the robins egg blue one,The shell and drivetrain are less than a mile from the old house.The load was my 40 on u haul with the truck bed full of body parts.And the LV and 45pu cab on a gooseneck.
"You might be a redneck if" I thought at the truckstop.

I Have "Whistler" the green 66 lv.And striped the robins egg blue one,The shell and drivetrain are less than a mile from the old house.The load was my 40 on u haul with the truck bed full of body parts.And the LV and 45pu cab on a gooseneck.
"You might be a redneck if" I thought at the truckstop.

So do you still have the old house in B.C.? I assume that's where the shell of the blue one is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom