Wimberley Four Wheel Drive Shipping Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible Scam??

A quick search yields Winberley 4X4 email is wimb4x4@satx.rr.com :hmm: Whats up with the hotmail addy?

Why not post your phone # 830-626-3111

Whats up here, deception? :confused:

No Scams you still have to call in payment to that phone number above. I am just trying to get some parts sold for Daniel, he is still the only one taking any payments. You can email us and ask for a qoute and then call us to pay. 830-626-3111.
Thank you

No Scams you still have to call in payment to that phone number above. I am just trying to get some parts sold for Daniel, he is still the only one taking any payments. You can email us and ask for a qoute and then call us to pay. 830-626-3111.
Thank you

I thought you were closing out all Cruiser parts for only $1 each? Has that deal expired already? :hmm:

This is a link -----> land cruiser parts

I thought you were closing out all Cruiser parts for only $1 each? Has that deal expired already? :hmm:

This hood and fender are the 1$ deal..........:lol:
You'll have to remove it yourself, otherwise it'll be 65$ per hour for however long it takes to get them off.........;)
DSC01398 (Custom).JPG

Can't comment on any parts he may have for sale, but I can say that if he offers to paint your cruiser - or spray a rhino liner....be very careful. This is what he did to my dad's rig before I tore it all down and started over....Overspray overspray, overspray (on frame, knuckles, steering control rods, overspray everywhere). They didn't even take the hard top off. Note the non-painted areas where the hard top sits on the tub. Same for the strip across the top of the windshield. I am not one to spew negativity, especially on this forum....but I want to make sure you understand what you are getting into if you decide to do business here. Be careful.

I was dissapointed with the quality of work/effort.

-Chris
DSC01153.jpg
DSC01164.jpg

This hood and fender are the 1$ deal..........:lol:
You'll have to remove it yourself, otherwise it'll be 65$ per hour for however long it takes to get them off.........;)
Crap, I've been out of town and didn't see this post until today. Grant, is that hood and fender still available? I'll be pissed if someone bought 'em out from under me. Looks to me like those spots will buff right out. I can be down there with my Sawzall by tomorrow morning. Let me know.Thanks,Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom