cdn m101 military trailer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

anyone of you military enthusiast have a idea of what a a cdn m101 military trailer in excellent original condition no rust would sell for? have a oppurtunity to purchase one, not a real guage to go by.. any thoughts would be appreciated..........

Last edited:
how about some pictures?

I may be interested in a trailer.

four digits... at least high three's

anyone of you military enthusiast have a idea of what a a cdn m101 military trailer in excellent original condition no rust would sell for? have a oppurtunity to purchase one, not a real guage to go by.. any thoughts would be appreciated..........

I have dealt with military trailers for a while and the prices seem to be rising fairly quickly. However, the going prices on this site are quite high as compared to the normal military surplus prices. Here in oregon I have purchased an M114 for $250 in excellent condition and an M101A2 for $250 in excellent condition. If you search and don't even look at trailers that are obviously over priced, than you can find reasonably priced military surplus trailers around. Craigslist is a great resource and so is word of mouth. A lot of the old timers that don't use computers have these kind of trailers sitting around and are looking to get rid of them.

From what I understand either all the available Cdn M101's have now gone to auction, or it is shortly reaching that point. Supply and demand.

So does anyone know of any for sale, other than the one that started this thread? TIA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom