Xenon projector lights (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been lucky enough to have xenon light on all my cars until I bought my LC. The headlights on LC are bright enough with fog lights on normal lights. However, I really missed them when I was driving in rain the other night. So, I did a little research and concluded that I DON'T want just the bulbs changed, I want the whole housing with projector. I found this online and see what you guys thought.

eBay Motors: 08-09 LAND CRUISER PROJECTOR HEADLIGHT CCFL HALO CHROME (item 300297756587 end time May-01-09 12:02:58 PDT)

It seems pretty well made and price isn't too bad. I realize it doesn't tell you what kind of light bulb they use but, I found out they had used H7? bulbs in their other products.

I've been lucky enough to have xenon light on all my cars until I bought my LC. The headlights on LC are bright enough with fog lights on normal lights. However, I really missed them when I was driving in rain the other night. So, I did a little research and concluded that I DON'T want just the bulbs changed, I want the whole housing with projector. I found this online and see what you guys thought.

eBay Motors: 08-09 LAND CRUISER PROJECTOR HEADLIGHT CCFL HALO CHROME (item 300297756587 end time May-01-09 12:02:58 PDT)

It seems pretty well made and price isn't too bad. I realize it doesn't tell you what kind of light bulb they use but, I found out they had used H7? bulbs in their other products.

Those are pretty cool. I wonder how well they are built. Some of those parts arn't the greatest build quality from china.

Have you seen my photos in the other thread of the HID reflectors? https://forum.ih8mud.com/200-series-cruisers/278457-i-guess-its-time-me-post-some-pics.html I did not install projectors obviously, but they actually came out great! I angled them with a sedan in front of me so that they were not hurting their vision.

I do like the idea of "real" HID projectors, but I'm personally not a fan of the halo's. Too BMWish for a real SUV.

For that price... I'd say JB is right.

I'd rather see you retrofit something real in there. My Tundra lights received Hella HID Projector module lows and Hella 1000 Pencil beam highs.... Look around the web and you'll find some neat retrofits. The only downside is cost....

For that price... I'd say JB is right.

I'd rather see you retrofit something real in there. My Tundra lights received Hella HID Projector module lows and Hella 1000 Pencil beam highs.... Look around the web and you'll find some neat retrofits. The only downside is cost....

Got any pics to drool over? Where did you find the projector modules? In my mind retrofitting something like an LS430, or S2000/TSX projector is the ultimate solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom