FJ40 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Godwin

Resident Herpetologist
SILVER Star
Threads
No affiliation, saw this in the Bulletin Board.

$5000 FOR A classic 77 Toyota Landcruiser with 99k original miles and custom bumpers. Runs great as a daily driver. Strong 4wd will climb a tree. Must see. 334-220-4840

1983 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 4X4, V8 350 Chevy engine, Duall pipes,straight body,runs and sounds great.Wife sais I have too many toys something has to go $2500.00 cash or trade for something of equal value, guns, 4 wheeler,good running small 4x4 truck,good running small car, etc. (205) 613-4298

oh man, my first truck was a '77 in montgomery, has anyone looked at this one/have any details? Werd, do you want to go check it out, think you might be able to recognize the old truck? I have regretted selling that truck for 15 years.

Yes I can go check it out. I think that I could recognize it, even though it may have a new bumper...:rolleyes:

$5000 FOR A classic 77 Toyota Landcruiser with 99k original miles and custom bumpers. Runs great as a daily driver. Strong 4wd will climb a tree. Must see. 334-220-4840

SOLD!

I called the owner this afternoon to go check it out after work. Well, it sold 3 days ago to a guy from Aliceville for the asking price.

This one was Sky Blue, so it was not Matt's old truck. Up until last Fall, I saw this truck literally everyday and it was this guy's daily driver. He really didn't want to sale it, but plans to buy another Land Cruiser in the future.

SOLD!

I called the owner this afternoon to go check it out after work. Well, it sold 3 days ago to a guy from Aliceville for the asking price.

This one was Sky Blue, so it was not Matt's old truck. Up until last Fall, I saw this truck literally everyday and it was this guy's daily driver. He really didn't want to sale it, but plans to buy another Land Cruiser in the future.

I think I know the 40 if this guy did some type of food service work with the local schools. Met him once or twice but can't remember his name.

Here's another one. Again no affiliation.

1973 LANDCRUISER FJ40. Green, in line 6 cyl, 3-speed manual, hard top and doors, 4wd, $7300 OBO. 334-590-1360

Still for sale. Located in Prattville. Currently on eBay and ends tomorrow. Has not met reserve.

I am going to try to check it out this week if I get a chance. Has rust, 6 on a scale of 10. Broken odometer, at 86,000.

that don't appear to be no 6 out of 10, or are you talking the rust is 6 out of 10? I sure do want me a 40 though...

that don't appear to be no 6 out of 10, or are you talking the rust is 6 out of 10? I sure do want me a 40 though...

The overpriced yellow topless 40 is still sitting at that second rate car lot on the O-A highway. You'd look good in it.

rust is 6 out of 10? I sure do want me a 40 though...

It sounds like it has some rust on the tub, back corners.

I am sure they have some good 40s out there. Find a diesel with factory power steering...

The overpriced yellow topless 40 is still sitting at that second rate car lot on the O-A highway.

"don't wanna let it go to just anyone.... needs to go to someone who will 'preciate it" - second rate car lot owner

You'd look good in it.

Oh no, not falling for that again! Last time I heard that, Matthew and Joey was trying to get me into a two-man driver harness!

I am sure they have some good 40s out there. Find a diesel with factory power steering...

cruisers out the wazoo here, from severely old ladies driving 80 series to 40's being driven daily. Mostly 60's though, probably because alot of people still drive old cars here, like old subarus. But there's a 40 in almost every other neighborhood, I'm staying about 2 blocks from one that supposedly hasn't moved in years but he ain't selling.

cruisers out the wazoo here, from severely old ladies driving 80 series to 40's .........

Maybe you need to latch onto a sugar mama while your out there. Might be able to pick up another Cruiser in the bargain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom