Engel on CL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
MT-45 Engel Refridgerato/Freezer - $475 (Carson City)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-9nstb-1114645882@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-09, 10:49AM PDT

The Engel MT45
Large size, This unit has a 43 qt. Capacity (60 soda cans). Two tone grey Powder Coated Steel exterior is built to last under rough conditions. This 100% CFC-Free refrigerator/freezer is world famous for durability. Rated #1 in Australia and now available in the USA. Over 3-million units sold world-wide. The efficient compressor, the Engel 'Swing' compressor, was first invented in Germany over 39-years ago. The compressors are now better than ever - they are quieter and more efficient than their predecessors. This unit can be used as a refrigerator or freezer, with amazingly fast freezing. Thermostatically controlled with a variable thermostat (40 to 0 degrees F.) these units will run from your 12-volt DC cigarette lighter plug, 24-volt DC or 110-volt AC. Power consumption 0.7-2.5 amps. Inside dimensions are 15.4" x 10.8" x 16.4", outside dimensions are 25.5" x 14.3" x 20", weight-52.9 lbs. 9-ft. detachable cord. Regularly $911.00

You can respond to this ad or call 775.220.8199

Picture is from the website. Unit looks the same, there is a small (very small) dent in the top, not a problem with operation at all. I used this for only 3 months and don't need it anymore.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Thought someone might be interested.

Jack

Uh......Thanks......Buddy. Now I have to compete with everybody else that reads this......

Uh......Thanks......Buddy. Now I have to compete with everybody else that reads this......

Yeah, but I know you have the money burning a hole in your pocket, plus its in your neighborhood.:D

Jack

Thats a nice little find..
ken

So did anyone on here buy it?

Jack

I totally forgot about it. We have been busy helping Joe get his house ready for the "Big Move"

Can you tell we are looking forward to being empty nesters again?:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom