Wanted WTB - 94-97 80 Series rear driveline (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Be specific.

Uh.....thought I was with the title. But I'll reiterate, I need a rear driveline from a 1995-1997 80 series Land Cruiser. As long as its from a later model truck with the A343F tranny it will work for what I need.

If you have a used one in useable condition would you let me know how much you'd like to ship it to 84075. Thank you. Edited for year correction.

k bai.

Uh.....thought I was with the title. But I'll reiterate, I need a rear driveline from a 1995-1997 80 series Land Cruiser. As long as its from a later model truck with the A343F tranny it will work for what I need.

If you have a used one in useable condition would you let me know how much you'd like to ship it to 84075. Thank you. Edited for year correction.

k bai.

Dang! You are killing me here! Let me break this to you Barney style. Rear Driveline consists of/made out of the following items: rear driveshaft, u-joints, ring and pinion gears, 3rd member, ps/ds axle shafts, the whole rear axle, rear axle hubs.

Now, which one among the parts mentioned above you are looking for?:flipoff2: Do you want the whole rear axle? Lock or unlock? I got one that is locked sitting in the garage:cheers:.

Well, I went to Google and search for rear driveline. Got to find out it is the freaking rear driveshaft. Well, I don't have that but check this guy out coz he is selling one: https://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-parts/270956-rear-drive-shaft-80-series.html

Sometimes you have to walk and talk like a mech to get more views/looks. Good luck on your search. Sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
Dang! You are killing me here! Let me break this to you Barney style. Rear Driveline consists of/made out of the following items: rear driveshaft, u-joints, ring and pinion gears, 3rd member, ps/ds axle shafts, the whole rear axle, rear axle hubs.

Now, which one among the parts mentioned above you are looking for?:flipoff2: Do you want the whole rear axle? Lock or unlock? I got one that is locked sitting in the garage:cheers:.

Well, I went to Google and search for rear driveline. Got to find out it is the freaking rear driveshaft. Well, I don't have that but check this guy out coz he is selling one: https://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-parts/270956-rear-drive-shaft-80-series.html

Sometimes you have to walk and talk like a mech to get more views/looks. Good luck on your search. Sorry for the rant.

Sorry but your rant is pretty pointless. I appreciate you trying to clarify things but where I'm from what you are referring to is "drivetrain" which incorporates everything from the motor/trans/tcase/driveshafts/diffs/axles etc. I thought it was common knowledge that a driveline is the section of tubing between and including two ujoints and the slip splines. Yes you can also call that a driveshaft or propeller shaft if you're from across the pond but it's a driveline, not to be confused with drivetrain.

So now that that's settled. Does anyone have the piece indicated by the arrow in the picture below commonly known as a 80 series rear "driveline"? In particular I need one from a '95-97 80 series Land Cruiser with the A343F transmission. Thank you. Now that's "Barney Style".

drivelines.jpg

Not to detract from your post, but are all of those stock drivelines?

Could you identify the year/model of vehicle?

I ask because a driveline shop owner told me that there's a stock long slip shaft in a 'later model LC". He didn't know the year or specific model and I'm wondering if one of those might be the one he is referring to. If so, it could be an alternative to buying an expensive kit to get a longer slip driveline.

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom